A new member of Eleaf iStick Pico family, the iStick Pico X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
Dear all,

We’re so glad to introduce you a new member of eleaf istick Pico family, the iStick Pico X.

The iStick Pico X retains a small sized box mod while upgrading with a new intelligent wattage recommending system.

Having an ergonomic design with a rubberized grip, the iStick Pico X gives you a comfortable and smooth feel when you hold it in your palm.

It accepts single 18650 battery and can fire up to 75 watts of power. Paired with the MELO 4 atomizer that utilizes a new kind of EC mesh coil, the iStick Pico X kit creates huge clouds and intense flavor.

To fill the tank, you simply need to slide the top cap back to reveal the fill port.

Grab this iStick Pico X kit to discover the simplicity, practicality and versatility of a vape setup!

47573143_2750075941883273_2586568827663810560_o.jpg

Find more information on: iStick Pico X with MELO 4 - Eleaf electronic cigarette
Order via:
Eleaf iStick Pico X 75W with MELO 4 2ml

Kind regards,
Eleaf Marketing Team

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
Okay I just received mine yesterday and have mixed feelings on it.

Pros - small size, rubberized fiinish, power and tc work good, buttons feel great.

Cons - area around usb port gets very hot when charging, although I use external charger anyways.
510 pin threads are very crunchy about half way down, not smooth at all.

Mine came with fw vers 1.01, noticed ver 1.03 is avail. Tried to upgrade to new version but does not recognize device, tried numerous cables, battery change, on and off.. nothing works to get it to recognize the device.

I'm okay with the current ver anyways so I will keep it because I still like the device, but would not buy again.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Zazie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread