a newbie here but veteran vaporer everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

crankygg

Aug 10, 2012
usa
Welcome :) I'm new here as well, but since you're a veteran vaporer, maybe you can help me with a question I have had no luck getting answered, for 2 days now..I'm fairly new to e-cigs.. . I purchased the 4081 and blank or refillable cartomizers, a usb charger, with some juices.. Got it, charged it for a few hours ( cant tell if its a full charge, there is no light on the USB charger ) put the juice in, and, voila, nothing ! what could be wrong ? I have a another refillable, Titan Tank kit, I fill it, its great, no problems. I even watched a video on how to fill the 4081, just to make sure I was doing it properly. I dont get it Hoping someone can help me out here - I'm at a loss !! Thanks in advance.

kind of wondering if the charger is working- does the battery activate? is there an on/off switch-- sometimes pressing the button 5 times quickly or 3 times or 10 times will turn on- (if your ecig is equipt with a manual button) doesnt apply to auto batteries. I have some info on ecigs on my website albeit not your model though-- good luck

crankygg

Aug 10, 2012
usa
Hi. Thanks for the reply.. It seems as though the battery has a full charge..there isn't an on/off switch, it's auto.. for the life of me, i cannot figure it out !! I have tried with 3 separate cartomizers....ugh, it must be something I'm not doing, but I 'm pretty sure I'm doing everything properly.. Would be great it customer service ( from where I purchased it ) would get back to me.. All of my searching, and I have not seen anyone else have this issue..only under/over saturating.. figures !! ughhh :/

You cannot ever have to much knowledge in one place, especially since so many people are converting, myself included. I look forward to hearing and learning about your many years of vaping.

I mostly help out newbies get started- i found that the easier the ecig the greater chances of success in quiting. after they are converted then they can experience more hardcore equipment if they like but I found that most only move just a little -- from the simple 2 piece to maybe a 510 -- Most are older and want simplicity, which i completely understand. if your new to ecigs visit my simple website or youtube channel- if your seasoned then you may not be interested-- thanks

you know i think you got a bad battery- blow in it very hard 6 times and try it. then tap it semi hard in the palm of your hand from both sides. lastly just leave it on the charger for a couple hours and then try. if you tried different carts then i can assume that it isnt the atty. but maybe you got a defective package of carts-- do you have another cart from a different batch or box?. maybe this brand puts a seal on the cart (threaded end) that covers the hole?? I dont know-- good luck

you know i think you got a bad battery- blow in it very hard 6 times and try it. then tap it semi hard in the palm of your hand from both sides. lastly just leave it on the charger for a couple hours and then try. if you tried different carts then i can assume that it isnt the atty. but maybe you got a defective package of carts-- do you have another cart from a different batch or box?. maybe this brand puts a seal on the cart (threaded end) that covers the hole?? I dont know-- good luck

get a new cart and if your filling it yourself put about 14 drops of eliquid and let sit for about 30 minutes then try it. you maybe overfilling and drowning the batt??

thanks and :toast:

Welcome to ECF! :)

Welcome :) I'm new here as well, but since you're a veteran vaporer, maybe you can help me with a question I have had no luck getting answered, for 2 days now..I'm fairly new to e-cigs.. . I purchased the 4081 and blank or refillable cartomizers, a usb charger, with some juices.. Got it, charged it for a few hours ( cant tell if its a full charge, there is no light on the USB charger ) put the juice in, and, voila, nothing ! what could be wrong ? I have a another refillable, Titan Tank kit, I fill it, its great, no problems. I even watched a video on how to fill the 4081, just to make sure I was doing it properly. I dont get it Hoping someone can help me out here - I'm at a loss !! Thanks in advance.

I think njoy has same fitting-- they sell njoys at 7 eleven-- i did review the Njoy but i think there are much better simple ecigs out on the market to try.

crankygg

Aug 10, 2012
usa
get a new cart and if your filling it yourself put about 14 drops of eliquid and let sit for about 30 minutes then try it. you maybe overfilling and drowning the batt??

Thanks so much ! you are the only one who's even responded to me, in 2 separate forums !! I am not seasoned.. have recently quit analog. Im doing the e-cigs, sparingly. Im not over filling, (almost positive of this ). App. 15 drops, no gurgling. ( would a battery fry if the carto was overfilled though ?) I only got a 5 pack of the cartos for the 4081. Not sure about the seal you mention. I do have the 510 Titan Tank. It's great. No issues. But I want SIMPLE, I am not real interested in becoming that involved or investing alot of time into knowing all about e-cigs and how they work. Just want to charge, fill, and go, without issue. Would love to visit your website/youtube.. do I find that on your profile, here ? Sorry, I really dont do forums. For good reason too, I'm just horrible at it !! Thanks so much for all your suggestions too.

theoriginaljoey

Aug 10, 2012
USA- Pennsylvania
  • Deleted by Valsacar
  • Reason: Unreg Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread