A PBusardo Tutorial - How I slot my cartos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
I just slotted a couple of my ressurector cartos for gorilla juice, the slots are relatively small and still got severe flooding,gurgling,and juice leakage from the bottom, guess ill just have to use my prepunched ressurectors and do the ocasionaldry hit pull to draw more juice in the tiny hole when it starts getting dry

calsax

Deadhead at large
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
Oceanside, CA
Thank you for this tutorial! All of my punched cartos have flooding issues, no matter the size of the holes. Finally broke out the Dremel today, and what a difference! I was getting ready to put all my SmokTech DCTs on the classies, but now they work. Woo hoo! Much as I like to drip, dripping and driving is as bad as drinking and driving.

Mrgreen819

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
North Carolina
Love this guys tutorials and reviews. Good information and right to the point, no procrastination. Maybe it's because I'm from Syracuse? The only thing I would add to this is too use a small drill press vise to hold the carto while you work on it. I use a 4" model from harbor freight, around 10.00. Some people prefer to punch , some slot I prefer to drill mine. One thing won't satisfy everyone. Whatever works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread