a question about the check battery feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I rarely use the check batt feature. When I leave the house, I always just throw in a fresh charged batt and not worry about it. I only use aw imr 18490s. This morning before leaving for work, I put in a new batt and went off to work. I hadn't been vaping very long at all, maybe 15-20 min worth and my batt low light started flashing :blink: Hmmm I turned down my voltage to save batt life and when I got home this afternoon I charged the batt.. but when I put it in the provari and decided to check the batt.. it read something like 4.0 then 3.9... but if I check the batt without a load it reads 4.2... put the kayfun back on... cb.. back down to 4.0:glare:

My batts are a few months old.. I went ahead to rtdvapor and ordered some new ones. Like I said above... I've never really used the "cb" function so I don't know if this is normal or not. 4 different provari's and they all do the same thing. 4 aw imr batts and they all do the same thing. My question... IS this normal? Do I need new batts?

LOL... right now everyone one of you reading this are checking their batts underload and with no load.

edit... I just tried a fresh charged aw imr 18650.. no load it reads 4.2 put a load on it and it reads 4.0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread