A question about the Nitecore IntelliCharger i4 v2 Charger? Also, Battery help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRyyy

Jun 1, 2013
NY

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
The Nitecore I2 is the most affordable high-quality charger I know of. I own and use one. It is a good charger, it stops when the battery is fully charged. You should still take some basic precautions in your charging area, but it is quite safe.

What device are you using those Pannys in?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Agree with the responses. Just lube those spring loaded batt holder shafts with a heavy lube!
thumbsup.gif

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
I ordered this charger as part of my very first real vaping investment along with a Provari and two 18650 batteries. I've only used it once (everything arrived on Friday, and the new batts needed charging right away). No complaint whatsoever right now on this charger - if I find something wrong as time goes on, I'll report back.

Here is the least expensive place to buy: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...ore-i4-v2-li-ion-ni-mh-ni-cd-smart-battery-ch

iRyyy

Jun 1, 2013
NY
The Nitecore I2 is the most affordable high-quality charger I know of. I own and use one. It is a good charger, it stops when the battery is fully charged. You should still take some basic precautions in your charging area, but it is quite safe.

What device are you using those Pannys in?

Hey, Im thinking about using them on the VAMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread