Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Ok, so I've been using 24mg since I started vaping last year. It has worked for but I find myself vaping maybe a little too much. Which tells me maybe my body would like a higher nicotine content in order to put the PV down for more than 10 minutes. :p So I bought some 36mg to see if that would help. It is a 50/50 pg/vg blend, same as I use for 24mg. HOLY TH Batman! Way too much, I was coughing like crazy. I could tell the extra nicotine helped but the TH killed me.

My question for you regular 36mg users is what blend of pg/vg do you use that still produces TH, but doesn't knock you on your ....? And what suppliers offer the ability to choose pg/vg content. I mainly use tobacco based juice with RY4 being my favorite right now. Thanks for the help!

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I've been using 36 for over two years. Try mabe 60 VG to 40 PG. Keep adding more vg in small steps until it works fro you.
The more the VG the weaker the throat hit. I smoked camel non filters for years and need the strong hit. 50/50 should be less harsh. Everyone is different though. Be carefull when cutting your juice down. Take a small batch and work back on the PG by adding VG.
Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread