Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Wordup ecig wants to know.....how has your taste in juice changed, or evolved?

For me, it was all about menthol juice in the beginning. It didn't necessarily have to be a menthol tobacco flavor, but it needed to have that menthol flavor AND the coolness of a menthol cig.... though even from the beginning I liked to have a few different flavors and I was super excited to try all different kinds of juice. I was open to trying whatever, and vaping it IF it tasted good lol - coffees, desserts, even pizza or tuna if I liked it. I was excited to tell my friends and family the latest strange flavor I had tasted - bacon, smores, apple lol....
Right away I knew I liked a good strong fruit flavor. And I still do, fruits are at the top of my list even now! I eventually started to not need straight menthols anymore, I had found several fruit flavors I liked, but I still liked the feel of menthol juices, so I changed from straight menthol to fruit/menthol blends, or juices with koolada in them. I even got koolada drops and added them to some of my juices, like rootbeer.

Nowadays my juice profile is mostly fruits, desserts and certain coffees. I even have a few juices I like that are a blend of light tobacco with some other flavor. But I am done with menthol. I can taste a menthol and appreciate it, but I just can't vape very much of it anymore. I am obsessed with apple juices. Caramel apple, sour apple, apple pie, apple tobacco, etc etc etc. I love variety and I have to have several tanks with different juices in them, every day. I like to switch to a different flavor depending on the time of day. I also love a good juicy peach juice. I used to be very big with mints too, but now I just have a mint flavor occasionally. however, I can't imagine I will ever stop vaping fruity juice!

winfab

Krunked
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2011
That's an interesting question. I started out vaping the tobacco like flavors, at the time I was disappointed that it didn't taste like an actual cig. I eventually evolved into fruits and drink flavors. My favorites are MT Dew, Mango and Pear.

Fast foward to about six months ago and I started DIY my own juices, I still love the fruit and drink flavors but I have been vaping my own mix of unflavored for the last six months. I make a blend of 60/40 PG/VG 36mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread