a sad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayofWords

Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
Florida
If it makes you feel any better, I have only ever had a sample bottle (6ml) of it. When I realized how amazing it was and went back to reorder, they had already run out of stock. It's been over 3 weeks, and with the problems they are having on the site, I still have not been able to get anymore. And I haven't even tasted Gorilla Juice yet.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
If it makes you feel any better, I have only ever had a sample bottle (6ml) of it. When I realized how amazing it was and went back to reorder, they had already run out of stock. It's been over 3 weeks, and with the problems they are having on the site, I still have not been able to get anymore. And I haven't even tasted Gorilla Juice yet.

You will enjoy the Gorilla Juice when you do try it :) I will just patiently wait until I can get some more.

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Why would you order just a sample bottle? There are a few exceptions to the "buy samples first" rule. In high demand, difficult to obtain juices can always be sold to someone if you don't like them. For twice what you payed or more, in times of drought, like now. The song "How dry i am" comes to mind. ;)

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Maybe brday didn't know?

I didn't when I ordered my first bottle. I kept hearing the name Boba's Bounty.....so one morning over coffee I Google'd Boba's Bounty and found AVE website....went there....put a 30 ml bottle in my cart and ordered it. Came in the mail a few days later.

I had NO IDEA how hard it was to get until a few weeks later when my bottle was starting to run low and went to order more.....only to find them closed.....and then go through the mad rush after they were out of stock for those couple weeks....and most of us know what that Tuesday/Wednesday was like.....

I guess with my first bottle.....right place, right time....just good old "dumb luck" kicked in....

DayofWords

Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
Florida
Maybe brday didn't know?

I didn't when I ordered my first bottle. I kept hearing the name Boba's Bounty.....so one morning over coffee I Google'd Boba's Bounty and found AVE website....went there....put a 30 ml bottle in my cart and ordered it. Came in the mail a few days later.

I had NO IDEA how hard it was to get until a few weeks later when my bottle was starting to run low and went to order more.....only to find them closed.....and then go through the mad rush after they were out of stock for those couple weeks....and most of us know what that Tuesday/Wednesday was like.....

I guess with my first bottle.....right place, right time....just good old "dumb luck" kicked in....

Absolutely right, 100% pure ignorance. I did not know how good it was, I had heard the name mentioned around here a few time, so I went and got a sample. I usually do the sample's because I have been burned by ordering full-sized bottles of juices that I HATE, and I also hate having to throw away perfectly good juice just because it's not my preference.

boshans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
New York, USA
I know how it feels thats why you order 3 100 ml of bobas and 3 100 ml of gorilla juice and reorder when you're down to 100 ml of each lol

I don't know if your are being serious or not but there are people who are serious and say to do that, and it makes me angry. Maybe people can't spend that much money at once? The customer shouldn't have to stock up the vendor has to.

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
I don't know if your are being serious or not but there are people who are serious and say to do that, and it makes me angry. Maybe people can't spend that much money at once? The customer shouldn't have to stock up the vendor has to.

I totally agree. This time last year everyone was saying its our fault cause we only ordered a 30ml. Now we are dumb if we don't spend $1000 on a six month supply just in case they shut down.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
There is a support group for this isnt there? I dont keep Bobas as my all day any more. Its usually kept hidden in a false book under my desk like an old bottle of top shelf scotch. I pull it out once or twice a week and drip it till my eyes roll back in my head, but Ive only got about 24ml left. I may be in bad shape soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread