A tale of 2 Igo-Ls

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsphat

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2012
Wisconsin
The first one I bought had issues the new one does not. They both have black o-rings and the look identical. The first one, the o-rings wouldn't sit right and the cap never, not once, went on all the way. Plus, it was always crooked on my mod (which irked me way more than I think it should have). Then, after about a week, the center post started to freely spin, slide up and down, and then the insulator fell off and into the black hole that apparently hides in my kitchen.

Bought a second one from a different vendor and this one is WAY better. The cap sits all the way down. The bottom is flat and lines up on my mod, so I wrapped a coil for it. This one hits smoother, the resistance doesn't fluctuate like the old one did, and I get way more vapor from pretty much an identical coil. Same silica, wire and resistance.

Now, the first vendor I got it from has served me very well in the past, and I have a feeling almost everyone on here has bought something from from them before, so I don't want to call them out here, maybe they got a bad batch of the first revision of this rba, but I will name who I got the good one from: RTDVapor.

Just wanted to let everyone know, and see if anyone else has a crappy Igo-L like my first one.

xsphat

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2012
Wisconsin
Truth is, I'm happy. I bought another one of the same model because the Igo-L has quite a rep, and it turns out I wasn't the problem (first time!). And I got the first one for $18, the second for $14, so its not that much money wasted. Before, I fealt like the
atty couldn't keep up with my vaping style. Now this thing wears me out and keeps going. Its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread