A THREAD FOR ALL THINGS NEW...... AND SOON TO BE NEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Got the Supreme last night. Washed her up and will build on it today. But I can tell you now, there is enough room to put 3mm fused claptons on this thing(vertical). Which I plan to do. The juice holes are bigger as well, so I should be able to put a little more cotton in, without worrying about dry hits. I'll let you know how she performs, later.
Ok...I know I'm quoting my own post. But as promised, I'm giving my own :2c:.
Warning : this is a gush fest.
I absolutely adore this tank:wub:. Best tank I ever had, and I have 3 v1s.
More room on the deck, and bigger juice holes. I'm currently running dual 3mm horizontal clapton coils, 7wraps, .47ohms. NO leaking, and NO dry hits:D. It's even easier to wick than my v1s. The juice control is great, even if you like to use different variations of viscosity. So no fear of flooding here. I like how it is totally independent from the air flow control, so I don't have to worry about any accidents. The air flow hits the coils spot on, every time, no matter what setting you have it on. And I didn't think I cared whether a tank had top fill or not, but it's quite convenient. Flavor and vapor is on par with my RDAs, even wide open. So if you like the original Aromamizer, you will love this one even more.
I have since put the red glass on it, now it's even more gorgeous :wub:.

Reactions: jjatl

aceman3330

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
Yeah, sorry. I felt like I needed to do one April Fool's joke today, but something that was harmless
You got me, lol.

Anyways, as pertaining to the topic, just saw this and feel I have to get it ...
0a923656292e62d725e3f45b0a204046.jpg

3179536e99383a6cab7a37d3f7d3a9c9.jpg

57cb987c7fb61c87b8931cbfeebac2f0.jpg

Reactions: HooP OoteD?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread