A unexpected Surprise from Butter Cream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I bought a half dozen 1oz e-liquids from Upinthehills last week and I broke into them tonight and and decided after doing the sniff test, Butter Cream would go first. Now I usually vape 20%vg but this was 35%vg so I don't know how much difference that makes but Butter Cream rocks!!! The TH is like Atomic Cinnacide TH which I love but it taste like Butter Cream Icing. nom nom nom. This one will go on my list of big bottles, all I can think is WOW I didn't expect this from Butter Cream :) Thanks Geoff for a great creation!!!

FYI this butter Cream has been aging since 06/07/10 when Upinthehills purchased it.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
I bought a half dozen 1oz e-liquids from Upinthehills last week and I broke into them tonight and and decided after doing the sniff test, Butter Cream would go first. Now I usually vape 20%vg but this was 35%vg so I don't know how much difference that makes but Butter Cream rocks!!! The TH is like Atomic Cinnacide TH which I love but it taste like Butter Cream Icing. nom nom nom. This one will go on my list of big bottles, all I can think is WOW I didn't expect this from Butter Cream :) Thanks Geoff for a great creation!!!

FYI this butter Cream has been aging since 06/07/10 when Upinthehills

Awe Angie, I really didn't want to add anything else to my cart, but since you put it like that...... I now have to have some Butter Cream, lol.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Awe Angie, I really didn't want to add anything else to my cart, but since you put it like that...... I now have to have some Butter Cream, lol.
I thought you didn't particularly care for Butter Cream. That was one of the samples I sent you. (Although it was from the CYO section, not the premiums.)

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
I thought you didn't particularly care for Butter Cream. That was one of the samples I sent you. (Although it was from the CYO section, not the premiums.)

I have learned from experience that Geoff's Premiums are much better than the CYO. I ended up using your CYO butter cream to mellow out my GCC. It worked pretty good.

Have I mentioned that I really need waffles, lol.

Driannah

Jun 10, 2010
Atlanta
I really enjoyed butter cream from a recent co-op (thanks again VQ!) and didn't I see some interesting combos using TV butter cream and butter rum in the custom flavors co-op? (missed that one) Anyone have any feedback on using butter cream or butter in a custom blend?
I plan to order the very minute waffle gets added to the TV doublers menu!

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
I think the Butter Cream would go well with any premium you like but desire it a little sweeter. I like the flavor Tastyfinger, Banana Nut Bread and Geoff's blend but they are not sweet enough for me so I am going to try them again with some Butter Cream

I am mixing vanilla custard with my tastyfinger and it soo good. How does the butter cream compare to vanilla custard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread