A very enjoyable vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddbrennan

May 22, 2013
NY
I took one of my almost finished BLU cherry cartos. I popped off the cap and dropped in some Johnson Creek "Merlingo" cherry flavor 100% VG into he filament. Let it set 10 minutes, and got a pleasant surprise. It was my first time refilling a BLU Carto. The vape was thick and flavorful with a nice throat hit. I am waiting on my Ego mini 350 mah with vision tank that I bought for 14.95, and some juices from Vape Dudes 40% off, but I gotta tell you, if you keep the BLU batteries charged, you get a very enjoyable vape.

toddbrennan

May 22, 2013
NY
I still got my old blu starter kit, could u tell me how long one of those batteries last? I forgot. Might be good to use while out and about

They dont really advertise the mah on the batteries, probably becuase its so low. The only saving grace is the charger that looks like a pack of cigarettes gets charged on your wall outlet, and then you can use it to charge your batteries on the go. Take it out with you, vape with one while the other is charging. They charge up pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread