A very special one year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
I see a lot of new faces here and I happy that you all are enjoying Superman's awesome products. I joined the NT family not long after I started vaping and not long after Kent started NT. It has been a ride, from basically sweeping "The Best of ECF 2013" to becoming an ECF Forum Supplier. There have been some bumps in the road and some hard times. But Kent has been the rock that kept us off stinkies through all of it.

That being said, to quote an old time NT member Gota "On April 26th, Clark will have one year vaping. It's hard to believe that soon after he started vaping, that he started mixing liquid and not long after mixing liquid, he started Nicoticket and not long after starting Nicoticket, he won awards for his blends. Congrats Brother!"

Several of us pulled some sneaky ..... and got him something special to celebrate. I don't know if this is kosher but there is a congrats thread here A Special Vape Anniversary or if you want tell Kent congrats here.

Superman, congrats on a soon to be one year and thank you for dealing with all of us. Enjoy your SureRider :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you so much. <3 The fam is totally spoilin' me (as if I don't get spoiled enough having good people like yourselves to share in my own personal vaping journey). I''ve been eyeing the BCV Surfrider for quite a while and I've been hesitant to pull the trigger because I am not fond of pre-orders, waiting, etc... believe me, I am going to put that Naval Brass through the paces. It's a gorgeous flashlight. <3

Thank you kindly to the folks who have contributed to my personal quit, and to the people who continue to spread the NT family love. It's an honor and pleasure to be a part of this community.

Love ya, one and all. <3

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Happy 1 year brother, been a absolute pleasure and thank you for the kindness you bring to us and through your company. And congrats to the juice queen herself Katy for putting up with you!
<<<Bolded for emphasis, I am a real bear in the morning. LMAO I don't do "customer service" before noon.

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
Congratulations! My vaping life would be so very different without this madness called the Family and without the amazing juices. A heartfelt thank you for all you do not just for the family but for the whole vaping community. Vape on, Superman!

Hear! Hear!

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Another (albeit belated...):toast: to you, Clark....on reaching a milestone...from both a personal - and business - standpoint!!:)
You and Katy have accomplished in less than ONE YEAR....what many folks fail to do in an entire LIFETIME!!
For this.....you should be proud!! You've made MANY people VERY happy!!:rickroll:
Happy Anniversary!!
Here's to MANY MORE!!:D
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you all kindly for the words of affirmation. My sincerest gratitude to the entirety of the community for making our dreams of a "recovery focused community" come true. I say it so often I hope saying it again doesn't diminish the impact - but it truly is an honor to call you good people "family." They say "I wouldn't want to join an organization that would have me as a member." - for whatever reason, this has brought out the best in all of us, and for that, I am eternally grateful.

Special thanks to the organizers Gotalotgoingon , Katy, MKR (AKA, kogijiki) and Dante's Inferno (DI)... as well as special thanks to the people who kicked in some funds for my precious. <3 The vast majority of this was organized by the people who troll the "New" Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet thread on NV. I can't link it for reasons obvious, but interested parties can Google "Nicoticket Party in the Back" for a link. :)

Love yall. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread