About to put in a new order

Status
Not open for further replies.

livethechoice

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
San Francisco, Ca
Well, after months and months I've finally managed to exhaust my atty supply, conveniently just as my liquid supply starts to run low and my battery charge starts to fade.
Last time I ordered, a while ago, I remember there being more LED choices for the 510 batteries, specifically red and purple. Any chance you guys are gonna get more soon, or are orange and blue our only options for a manual 510?
Also, I know I should probably ask this on a different part of the forum, I was going to try some of the VG liquid, but my roommate told me it can shorten atty life, any truth to that?

Can't wait to get my batch of fresh attys, nothing quite like that brand new atty taste.

Cheers

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Well, after months and months I've finally managed to exhaust my atty supply, conveniently just as my liquid supply starts to run low and my battery charge starts to fade.
Last time I ordered, a while ago, I remember there being more LED choices for the 510 batteries, specifically red and purple. Any chance you guys are gonna get more soon, or are orange and blue our only options for a manual 510?
Also, I know I should probably ask this on a different part of the forum, I was going to try some of the VG liquid, but my roommate told me it can shorten atty life, any truth to that?

Can't wait to get my batch of fresh attys, nothing quite like that brand new atty taste.

Cheers

The Black & White 510 Batteries are available with either Orange or Blue LED. The Copper Batteries have Green or White LED & the Titanium Batteries have Purple or Orange LED options available.

I am not aware of VG Liquid shortening the lifespan of an atty.

The PG-Free Liquids are made by DeKang. And that's about all I know on that subject.

Bobbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread