Status
Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
rolygate posted about long term juice storage.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2-long-term-storage-e-liquid.html#post2126737

It contained a link with the info.
This is what I get when I click the link:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are a new member, you are initially restricted to posting only in the New Members Forum. Please see this thread for details.
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
Why would this happen? This info about long term juice storage could be important info for a lot of us. Am I the only one this happened to? I'm pretty sure I'm not suspended :) How can others read this hidden information?

Thanks
Paula

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Didn't mean to make waves here. Based on his headline, I think the info is well worth our time to read it.

I didn't know how to get ahold of RollyGate either, so I thought posting here would get a little attention for a forum supervisor.

Thanks for your help.
Paula

No waves. Rolygate is old and sometimes the Alzheimer's kicks in and he forgets simple things like this. :lol:

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
No waves. Rolygate is old and sometimes the Alzheimer's kicks in and he forgets simple things like this. :lol:

I think I will send that post to Roly !!!! :lol: Don't get me going Angus, you know what happens then !!! :laugh:
Edit: I know that you can do a "hard" delete and not just a "soft" delete, like us ordinary members. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread