Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
Not that I mind...but I have become completely addicted to vaping: The gear, the juice, the sweet relaxation, and my fellow vapers. Been lurking, learning and trying out a few of the recommendations within the forum for a while now and finally decided to join in. I look forward to stealing the wisdom of the great many who seem to frequent ECF and to share my own experiences in hopes of converting and welcoming others to the world of vaping!

:)

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
Thanks, Sally...and I'm with you on that one as well. Vape more AND spend more!

Hi Tramane - my latest set-up is a buzz pro mod with a lil' mama tank. Been experimenting a lot and still looking for intel on what I should try next (and I'm well aware that I've barely scratched the surface with what's out there). Not sure that I'm looking for any one thing...just having a great time with it.

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
Indeed, Sedna, it is freely given...but "stealing" it sounds more exciting and adventurous. :2cool:

Hi Motoman - did you find yourself sick at all over your first 2 months? Not sure if my current cold is just bad timing or if it's related to vaping (or maybe analog withdrawal?). I, too, have 3 ecigs and a mod...have tried a number of different set-ups but haven't settled yet...always looking for something new or different. :). Wonderful to meet you!

Saphirsis

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
Tennessee, USA
When you sign in, Flying Fox, there's a "my Profile" button at the top, right of the page. You'll find a page for settings and things there.
I don't know about everyone, but I did have a cold/cough, when I first started vaping. I chalk it up to my body trying to get rid of all the crud I'd been applying to my sinus and lungs for a couple decades, lol. It lasted for a few weeks, but wasn't flu-like or anything. Just takes a while to work it back out.

Hope this helps :D

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
I don't know about everyone, but I did have a cold/cough, when I first started vaping. I chalk it up to my body trying to get rid of all the crud I'd been applying to my sinus and lungs for a couple decades, lol. It lasted for a few weeks, but wasn't flu-like or anything. Just takes a while to work it back out.

Hope this helps :D

Ah...that makes me feel a bit better. I have been worried that I was having a reaction to vaping somehow....and I would be just devastated at such news!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread