Adding Nic directly to tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

coxy_ja

Jan 28, 2012
Montreal
Hi Folks, I am running a Uwell Nunkachu 5ML sub ohm tank. I normally vape at 3mg nic content (70/30). Sometime I am in the mood for more kick (like when drinking lol), I was wondering if it's a good or bad idea to boost nic content "on demand" directly in my tank once in a while. I have a fresh bottle of Base 60 (50/50) nic. I can do the math etc to figure out the quantity, but what I'm worried about is if it will mix ok in the tank or require vigorous shaking/ steeping.

I know some will say just buy more juice at 6mg, but I am cheap and dont want a 6mg bottle hanging around for occasional use. Plus I like to explore diff flavors.

Thanks in advance

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have added nic to a tank with no real problems but I was going for higher nic setups (a couple) when I relapsed into smoking and it was fine. I wasn't using them much however.

And yes nic sickness suck the worst I got it was through really strong snus not vaping though.. I puked in the bath tub. There are worse places tp hurl I guess but it still wasn't pleasant.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread