Adjustable 510 connector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ong.kelvin

Jul 9, 2015
No, I'm not speaking of height adjustment screws. Those who vape with the tilting type genesis atomizers should know what I am talking about.
For example, when we screw on an Origen the air hole might end up in an odd position for us to tilt. I am trying to think of a new 510 design which could allow the atty to be turned to a desired position after screwing in. I am thinking of using ball plungers to allow for turning increments but have no solution for a locking mechanism to a lower plate of the 510.
Anyone have ideas for such a design?

Reactions: thetrucker

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
No, I'm not speaking of height adjustment screws. Those who vape with the tilting type genesis atomizers should know what I am talking about.
For example, when we screw on an Origen the air hole might end up in an odd position for us to tilt. I am trying to think of a new 510 design which could allow the atty to be turned to a desired position after screwing in. I am thinking of using ball plungers to allow for turning increments but have no solution for a locking mechanism to a lower plate of the 510.

I have tried an "o" ring under the top cap and under the base with varied results depending upon the device........

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

are you looking for an 1) atomizer based solution or a 2) device based solution?
1) see adjustment screw on KS RTA
2) see REO's mods adjustable 510 center pin.

cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread