Status
Not open for further replies.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Funny, I was just thinking about this the other day! I started having some issues with a diy flavoring about a year ago. I then decided to go flavorless and thought I'd having problems but didn't. Now my only issue is 2 huge shoe boxes full of flavorings :facepalm:

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Same adv for 2+years..recently ran out of flavors so I decided to start using up the other 60-65 flavors I bought but never really used.. The good news my mixing has greatly improved, and I had created a few good recipe back then that are showing promise again. But in reality,, I prefer just a few good recipes over a bunch cuz I never spent time on cigarette flavors lol.

So my goal now is use up all of the flavor stash, pick 3-5 recipes and only buy those ingredients once a year.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Funny, I was just thinking about this the other day! I started having some issues with a diy flavoring about a year ago. I then decided to go flavorless and thought I'd having problems but didn't. Now my only issue is 2 huge shoe boxes full of flavorings :facepalm:
Well you can send those 2 shoe boxes this way!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Lol. That’s what PIF is for I guess.

Reactions: Letitia

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Unflavored vg/11%dw/nic in a vg base.
Sometimes I go crazy and mix it up, 10% dw.
I do have a blueberry /raspbrry/apple/dragonfruit/hint of mint and coconut juice that I take about 30puffs of a day, or more when I'm testing a new tank for flavor.
But I'm very much about unflavored.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
After a tank or two of any particular flavor I'm ready for something else.
A tank or two? In the same day?:shock: A 2ml tank is just right to get me thru a day. Next day next tank next flavor. I refill 3 tanks every 3 day with different flavors. But vape each tank dry before switching to the next.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
A tank or two? In the same day?:shock: A 2ml tank is just right to get me thru a day. Next day next tank next flavor. I refill 3 tanks every 3 day with different flavors. But vape each tank dry before switching to the next.
A moderate MTL vaper with a high nic juice can use 2ml or less a day. DL vapers go through LOTS more juice than that generally.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
ADV? When i make or buy a bottle of juice, i will vape it exclusively until its gone. That would be ABV, all bottle vape. Ill vape anywhere from 7 to 21ml per day, depending. I change flavors when my latest creation or purchase is gone. There have been a few that i really liked enough to keep using for more than 120ml both diy and storebought but generally ill change up after each one is in the wind

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
I've just started DIY myself and I'm all over the board on flavors.
There is one bought juice that if I cannot replicate it, I'll just have to buy it. It's by Loaded and Cookie Butter is my weakness. If I run out of that, it will be like all my mods went missing or something.

Other than that, I'm again, all over the board mixing and loving these concoctions I'm making. Cookie Butter is always in some atty though. ....:)

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
Here's my weakness and you can see the empty bottle from today! :lol::w00t:
1548760323810622566768.jpg

Reactions: Coyote628
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread