Advice on dripping for a comlete noob please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jscheiben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hey NinjaNik, I had been dripping on my MVP 2 with a Patriot Clone which is an RDA(Rebuildable dripping atomizer). That's the only one I've been using so cant speak for any of the others. No need to upgrade the mvp yet, nice thing about the mvp once you feel you're ready to build your own coils is that it has an ohm meter built into it.

Shaker8

May 18, 2014
St Charles, Mo
I'm already down to 6mg nicotine... if that helps at all.

I started vaping three days after my local B&M opened... they already know me very well. I never intended to quit smoking, I only went there as an alternative to smoking while working at a smoke free facility, and intended on using analogs while not working. That changed after taking to the owners of the shop. I smoked my last cigarette on my way home. Now I just want to know everything about vaping and get the most out of it... I'm hooked!

That will help. The biggest thing to keep in mind is what type a vape you want? If you just want to drip for flavor and ease of switching juices you can do so on a regulated device. I have an Atomic RDA Clone on my provari and it's great at 1 to 1.3 ohms. Awesome flavor and no danger! Plus something like a provari can be used with aspire nautilus, or a kayfun tank system that you reuse. Plenty of other regulated non sub ohms devices out there vamos, evic, etc I like my provari though!

If you want massive amounts of vapor and a hot vape then you need to go subohms. Getting a mechanical mod, Great batteries (Sony VTC4 or VTC5), A great charger, ohms reader, multimeter, reading up on battery safety. A lot more to do there to be safe.

You can Subohm on a regulated DNA 30 device. Problem is finding them! I just ordered a Vaporshark DNA 30 and look forward to getting that subohmed with the atomic when it arrives!

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
oops... I'm a little ADD, I forgot to ask a question:

So my Innokin MVP and/or the VV V3.0 aren't adequate enough to drip with? Should I buy a whole new set up or would either be fine to use with the tobh or the others suggested so far?

Your MVP is perfect, if your B&M has a 510 atomizer, you will be able to adjust the voltage or wattage to whatever tastes best to you, for whatever resistance (ohms) the atomizer is, a win-win....:)

trichome

Apr 23, 2014
Dublin,IE
Keep in mind once you start dripping, it's hard to go back. I recently bought a few kayfuns to use while driving, but I still prefer dripping for taste. I will probably try a REO's within the next few months.

There's no going back once you start dripping. I started out with a Phoenix XL, then got an iGO-L, trident, Imortalizer and now trident v2, there the only atomizers I use at home and even take the trident v2 into work for those long breaks :), you just can't beat the taste of a dripper even with a kayfun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread