Advice requested. Hopefully not the wrong place to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
I have decided to try to make my own DIY ejuice. Just for the experience mainly, but will continue if everything comes out OK. i am trying to decide whether to buy a kit to start with since that will have everything I need to start, or to buy everything separate. If i buy a kit, which one would be best to start with? I have looked at OneStopDIY and at DIYFlavorShack. Both have kits, and both seem to be good, although DIYFlavorshack seems to be slightly higher priced, but comes with more.

For a procrastinator like me, this is a hard decision. I also suffer greatly from 'Analysis Paralysis'.

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
Go to this thread first: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library-annex/93083-items-you-might-need-diy.html

then this one: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/74109-guide-diy-flavoring.html

A lot of great Information. I personally decided to put my own DIY kit together - it was cheaper & I only got the stuff I really needed. I would also suggest you consider these suppliers:

One Stop DIY Shop
Perfumer's Apprentice
Box Elder Chemical Supply (Powered by CubeCart)

Good Luck to you!

Misshaunter

Nov 11, 2010
Oregon
Both have nice kits but when I started I bought evrything seperate. 100mg/ml nic from 1 supplier. pippettes, flavors, graduated cylinder from another. Either way once you start you will be hooked so make sure you get a big enough box for the flavors and gear you will collect

I bought a two tiered tool box for all my stuff and I just started DIYing lol

webbcm127

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
wenatchee WA
ive spent about 3 days researching prices and diy kits ect, i have found that i like the prices from myfreedomsmokes for the nic juice, pg/vg and general supplies i.g. bottles pipettes ect. most of the kits ive found has a bunch of hardwear but not much juice.... i have enough old bottles to use laying around the house and i dont plan on making a mini factory in my house either so i plan to get a handfull of hardwear items and enough juice to make lets say 12 bottle of 10ml juice, just like you im not a 100% if ill enjoy doing it so save some money get more juice then hardwear and give it a try....jmo good luck, im ordering soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread