Advken Manta RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Although I've been vaping for a while I'm fairly new to rtas. I initially stumbled upon the OBS Crius V3 for my first rta but that wasn't too pleasant of an experience for me. I needed to stay below my desired minimum wattage, too many dry hits and soon realized that the Crius wasn't for me unless I would stay at 30W and up the nic level to 12 from a 6. Worst of all I can't even tootle puff with the Crius so it has it's place in the storage vape gear shoe box.

Always wanting a good rta that I can vape at a comfortable 65W without getting a dry hit, I finally stumbled on this Manta. I was in a vape shop to buy cotton pads when I got curious and started window shopping. Sooner or later I fell prey to my desires. I asked a few questions about the Manta, read reviews about it on my phone in the store and it seemed like this one would fit my needs. To make a long story short, I bought it, got home, watched a few YouTube videos on it, built and wicked and got it perfect on my first try.

I'm so happy I finally found an rta that works great for me. It has I nice velocity style deck, lots of cotton space and great airflow. But that is my own experience with this rta after owning it for a few hours. I would love to here from others who have this rta how their overall experience is with it. What builds they put in, wattage, wicking styles etc. This is just my second rta being that I would just use rdas all this time. Therefore being that still new to this method of vaping any feedback on this rta would be much appreciated:)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Is this rta not such a common or popular one?
Dunno. I for one have never heard of it. There are so many though. You see at least 2 or 3 releases a day here and that has been going on for how many years?
My favorite atty is an ehpro proteus squonk top. No ones heard of that one either. They were out for like a minute several years ago. It’s the way things go. Still probably a review or two on utube if that might help

Here’s the top hit

Reactions: EIHYPI

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Here's the Manta with the bubble glass and a custom drip tip on my Revenger.
20171121_223729_20171121230751516.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread