hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Sorry to say and i gotta be honest...i don't any yet.

Maybe Santa Claus will be nice this year and get one :D

That's too bad Cloud. They make some really great and durable gear. It's been a while, maybe Geekvape could run a contest on here to give you a shot at one.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    That's too bad Cloud. They make some really great and durable gear. It's been a while, maybe Geekvape could run a contest on here to give you a shot at one.

Yep,all i have heard are good things.
    Actually the Aegis Max is on my list once my Jackaroo dies on me...which seems be in a shorter time span that i was hoping for.
    Black screen once in a while (fix by turning on and off) and a different ohm reading when putting the atty on,not much thou,jumps from 0.21 to 024 or so,no biggie.

But as a fan of single battery mods i do like the Aegis Max,looks good and it fits a 21700 so yeah i will get me one of those in the near future.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Yep,all i have heard are good things.
    Actually the Aegis Max is on my list once my Jackaroo dies on me...which seems be in a shorter time span that i was hoping for.
    Black screen once in a while (fix by turning on and off) and a different ohm reading when putting the atty on,not much thou,jumps from 0.21 to 024 or so,no biggie.

But as a fan of single battery mods i do like the Aegis Max,looks good and it fits a 21700 so yeah i will get me one of those in the near future.
    Aegis Max will fix you right up and put a smile on your face, every Aegis is tough as nails.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    How many aegis do you have now?

As of my last count, still new in their boxes in the "stash" - (8) Aegis Mini 80W Mods (4) Aegis Mini Kits w/Cerberus Tanks (15) Aegis Solo 100W Mods (6) Aegis Solo 100W Kits w/Cerberus Tanks, and (5) Aegis Max 100W Mods. Have 1 Aegis Mini 80W mod currently in use.

ETA: But...those aren't ALL stashed to be used just by me. I'll help friends with "stocking up" too, with some of them.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread