Aegis line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
What do you expect Geekvape bring to the Aegis line?
ByS6JqRAO2F

Reactions: stols001

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
1. Easily customisable/replacable inserts (so anyone can create his/her own special edition :)

2. Wireless charger on the bottom side.

3. Create an RTA (and baby-compatible subohm atomizer) which is as sturdy as the Aegis mods: Unbreakable plastic glass, protection/cap against mud/water entry..such stuff.. a playground for imaginative developers.

4. Replace metal parts for highly robust and lightweight plastic.

5. Divide lineup into one single 21700/20700/18650 compatible mod and one dual battery mod.

Rabbiporkchop

Sep 5, 2019
I think eliminating most of the metal from the mod and replacing it with plastic And covering the plastic with silicone would be kind of cool. The only thing that needs to really be metal is the battery door and latching system as well as the 510 connection on top. If it was lighter weight it would be less prone to damage if it was dropped. I think this new Aegis legend limited edition is a winner.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
My first thought was aegis RTA and Aegis RDA but, the idea faded when understood mod should stay mods and RTA’s and RDA’s in their respective Families, so my new idea:

Aegis mech mod: durable, water, shock and dust proof mech mod…. This will be flawless! And maybe, you might consider… the latest ultimate weapon on market roadmap, Aegis Pod, durable…. Aegis…

Regards,

phill_nz

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2018
aegis seem to be leaders in the rugged waterproof mods area
start going further that way

waterproof ( 2 meters 1 hour )
rugged ( 2 mtr drop )
with a cage frame to protect the tank ( maybe a removable option )

dual battery ( multiple types with adapters )
wireless charging .. and as the battery needs to be out when flashing, the port can go inside the battery compartment

retail cost maybe 125% of the standard unit
possible names
aegis legend
... workman ... outdoor ... sports ... adventurer ... mountaineer

Last edited:
Reactions: FoggyTop

BROKEN1981

Apr 20, 2017
I see people asking for wireless charging. I honestly think that's a bad idea since you should use a dedicated charger and charging batteries in the mod is not good.

Wireless charging just does not seem realistic.

What I personally want to see, is the metal frame.
The buttons much stiffer like on the Ageis Legend. The Ageis X, the buttons wobble and are very easy to trigger. Definitely doesn't seem very durable.
OLED screen with sapphire glass or gorilla Glass. The same or close to the battery life on the Ageis Legend.

@Geekvape_Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread