Aerotank mega air flow valve with hypertank tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxJollyRogerxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2014
Cayman Islands
The Protank 3 coils also fits a Aerotank Mega... Do you rebuild the coils? if you do just rebuild them with a single coil. The Protank 3 coils are the older style housing (the wick sticking out) that are real easy to take apart not like the newer ones.

I also know that the Protank 3 will fit onto a original Protank base so you can use the old single Protank coils (shorter housing) on it but I don't have an original aerotank to test with the aerotank mega and i don't have a HT sorry but that was my little bit of knowledge

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
Anybody with both mind testing compatibility? I'm thinking if the HT tank section fits the mega's base, I could run the old style single coil heads.

thanks!

I don't know about the Hypertank, but I do know you can run genuine Kanger Single Coil heads in regular Kanger Aerotanks without any modifications. I'm doing it right now in two of them. Some people say you need to add a second silicon cup, but I've never had to. Don't see why it wouldn't work in Mega also, though I haven't tried that yet - I use the old style Dual Coils in those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread