After 3 Mo's of Vaping..Silver Bullet Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefer2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
DALLAS
Just had to shout out my exuberance about ordering my first mod EVER! The Silver Bullet kept catching my eye after a month of 'searching'. I have been reading you guys on this forum and I appreciate you all dearly (I just need to post more!).

So if anyone hates the SB please don't tell me. If you love it? Give me a shout out! ;-}

Thanks to all the Twitter people also......for the nudge in this direction....something for someone with limited knowledge and experience.

Warm Regards ECF!

Keith

PS. I also figured, since Silver Bullets are my Cerveza of choice, I should vape One....ha ha

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
I have the Silver Vein SB and I love it. I use Cisco 1.5 306 atomizers at 3.7 and a IKV HV 306 for 6 volts. I also run my MAP tank at 3.7v with the 2.4 CE2s inside. I have Tenergy green tops for 6v vaping and in the SB IMO they are too powerful for the SB and it's great connections. I use the Blue CR123's from Ivape, and that kinda tones things down a bit for the SB so I don't pop atties, and they are a good price. Try the Cola while you are there at Ivape.net and try the other juices as well and get your shipping up to over like 70 bucks for free shipping. I bought batteries from a battery vendor off Amazon and they took forever to get here and after shipping I would have saved if I had just bought them from Ivape or Altsmoke. All PV's are not the same when you put the exact same batteries, I have a Swap Top from Ivape and with two Tenergy Green top 3.2 batteries it seems to be around 4.7- 5v. I need to pick up a voltage meter and really check that, but I know by trial and error it is much lower. When you look inside the SB and see that big copper connection at the top, and then look at the Swap Top (Indulgence) little copper "like" connection to the batteries you can see why that is true. You made a great choice with the Silver Bullet, mine has been trouble free for months. Make sure and get some Ideal Noalox for the threads at Home Depot for 5 bucks and don't make the mistake like I did of ordering it on Amazon and spending 15! Live and learn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread