Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 18, 2011
Athens, Greece
www.after-8.net
Hi,
I would like to present to you our new e-shop!
After-8.
www.after-8.net

After-8 e-shop is only about flavors & liquids for electronic cigarettes made by vapers, for vapers!

We introduce to you, our Premium series called Smokey, our Tobacco series and Fruit & sweet series.

All of our products are made only from the highest quality of American and European ingredients and we ensure, a tasteful vaping experience with our unique pallete of flavors and liquids.
In the next days we'll release some new tastes hoping to satisfy every vaper!

Our priority is to support our customers the best way we can, by providing low prices, fast & free shipping and e-liquid samples with every order.

Thank you for your time,
the After-8 Team.

Geo

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 18, 2011
Athens, Greece
www.after-8.net
Hi to all.

New eliquid.
The Lighthouse.
In the Analogs section:
ANALOGS
1tzg.jpg

Also, in a few days,
Vanilla only.
zlv3.jpg

Thank you all, :)
George.

blue_gr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Athens,Hellas
I have taste most of these flavors and they lure you from the first drop..lololol if you're a dripper like me!!
The Lighthouse is a unique formula of dry & sweet tobacco taste that i love to vape it all day but mostly with a cup of coffee or a drink.
Lemon factor loop...a cool refreshing lemon juice for chain vapers!!
Omerta my new all day vape,this is another unique tobacco with nutty hints in exhale,love it!

Excellent formulas from Geo the "cooker"...thanks brother keep mixing :thumbs:

Last edited:

blue_gr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Athens,Hellas
I bought two 50ml ready made La Cremoso,this joose is amazing so tasty and huge amount of vapor.When inhale you taste a real vanilla and in exhale you feel how much creamy is.I test it in Ithaka and Iatty got same results in my protank and mini protank..very good for chainvaping.

Sent from my wp7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread