After a year and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeezus187

Oct 11, 2017
Los angeles california
Yes yes yes after a year and a half of vaping and going through ejuice buying buying 2 or three juices a month i finally found my adv milas macaroons .....no lie it taste like fu-king macaroons ...i normally watch some dudes on YouTube that review e juice and after seeing them talk about a juice I buy it and it never taste like what they say..it gets me mad @f I litteraly have like 12 half empty bottles of so so e liquid ...so today has been a good day cuz I found a bomb vape juice

Reactions: stols001

Jeezus187

Oct 11, 2017
Los angeles california
Ive had like 4 of one hit wonders e juice line lemon merange a solid 8 ' blueberry parfait is also really good 8 1 /2 carnival crunch fire idk if you live in Cali I highly recommend one hit wonder.I like going to downtown to buy e juice right there in the toy district cuz it's cheaper than a vape shop cuz your buying from a wholesale vendor anyways wish I would've walked in sooner it took me a year and a half to vape a juice I thoroughly enjoyed

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Took me a long time for sure, hundreds and hundreds of dollars. Like you I was very happy and probably vaped that all dayer for a straight year, but then started to not like it. Tastes change and at least for me, alot of what I thought I really liked didn't last...to this day, 7 years into it, I still am on the look out for my next adv
Yes your right how long did it take you guys to find ur adv

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Over 6 years, I've had only a few ADV's.

The first was like a Starbuck's frapacino. Virgin Vaper's Kona Velvet Milkshake. Rich, creamy, complex coffee flavor. The flavor was discontinued due to the mixer having difficulty in being able to get a "special ingredient" on a consistant basis.

Next was a cake batter flavor by Copper Creek called House Blend. I eventually grew tired of it to the point that I could no longer vape it at all -- taste overload. I believe its no longer being offered, either.

Then followed Five Pawn's Castle Long. A Kentucky bourbon accented with toasted coconut, roasted almond, vanilla bean, and laced with a caramelized brown sugar. I vaped this for free when at worked for a vape shop. I still like it, but its too expensive to be an ADV.

I then went through a custard flavor phase. Like House Blend, I eventually grew tired of custards.

Currently vaping Coffee Cake by Spring Vaper. A pastry flavor with a touch of spicey cinnamon.

I try to keep a variety of flavors on hand just to avoid taste overload. Always on the lookout for my next ADV.

Last edited:

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
The pistachio version of Mila's Macarons is definitely on my list of favorites, but I can't get it in bottles larger than 10ml due to where I live, and, for me that makes it a little on the expensive side compared to other favorites I have that I think are in the same league, and are "compatible" with this type of flavor profile IMO. These include, just to name 10 examples, Cannoli Be One by Cassadaga, Butter Pecan Toffee by 80V, Honey Mellow by 80V, Big Foot by Premium Labs Decoded, Vega by Premium Labs Dr. Fog, Supernova by Premium Labs Dr. Fog, Maple Bar Donut by Barista Brew Co., S'mores Mocha Breeze by Barista Brew Co., Cinnamon Glazed Blueberry Scone by Barista Brew Co., and Orange Tart by Dinner Lady.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I then went through a custard flavor phase. Like House Blend, I eventually grew tired of custards..

Same here. I remember how big it was to get a hold of grants, and when I did, I thought it was so incredible and so different to what I had ever vaped before. I vaped grants then tried other custards for a year or so, but now don't really care for them. Exactly what happened to me with CLR, now don't care for anything even close

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't really read reviews of juices for that reason alone. I'm glad you found something you like, and I will also say, "DIY." I get to name and describe my juices all on my own. I will say I did a fair bit of juice tasting and whatnot, before I even started buying flavors, (for free, or in small bottles).

I doubt quite highly that I would EVER sort of buy like, large quantities of a new juice even if it was "cheap." I mean, I don't want to try to "force" myself to like a juice when I don't, especially given the variety out there. My DIY creations I can do whatever I want with them .Although I understand it's not for everyone and there are those who just want an ADV that is perfect every time, etc. So, congrats.

Anna

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Yes yes yes after a year and a half of vaping and going through ejuice buying buying 2 or three juices a month i finally found my adv milas macaroons .....no lie it taste like fu-king macaroons ...i normally watch some dudes on YouTube that review e juice and after seeing them talk about a juice I buy it and it never taste like what they say..it gets me mad @f I litteraly have like 12 half empty bottles of so so e liquid ...so today has been a good day cuz I found a bomb vape juice
Yeah its super important to find the right e-juices a lot of the time we can get caught up in the gear and forget that the best gear in the world wont make bad ejuice taste good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread