AHHH! The choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so overwhelming. I'm 20 and spending close to 100 dollars for me is extremely hard. I keep looking at different sites. I've been researching for 2 weeks now! I almost posted here earlier but you all are a bit intimidating. Here is the scoop.

I'm looking for an automatic and manual that are compatible.
I want a 3 piece.(i heard its more affordable)
I don't care if it is a lot longer than a cigarette.
Vapor Yeah.
Throat hit is neccesary.
PCC I'm not at home very often. I need to be able to charge it while I'm on the go. The big rectangular ones are cool... I guess.
I'll ignore the initial price. I just need to be able to maintain spending less than I do for traditional cigarettes in the long run.
Cartridge life. If the cartridges can last a pack of traditionals per refill I would enjoy that.

I've been stealing my roommates Totally Wicked Titan E-NI manual when he falls asleep.

I know I may be asking for the perfect E-cig. I see all the posts here that are like mine. But if someone is smoking an e-cig and it fits these categories help a kid out? I've been smoking since I was 15. I know that's not a long time but the smokers cough at 20 isn't what I wanted. I'm sorry for the long post. If you just redirect me to the stickys at the top of this forum its cool I've read them all.

I believe I'm looking less for an E-Cig and more for a quality vendor. I need to stop typing. Thank you for the future help.

Satori

Dec 16, 2009
az
I would personally recommend the Joye 510. You can get a starter kit for 44 bucks shipping included at rockymountainvapor.com and I believe cignot.com has really good prices also, pluss I'm pretty sure they have megabatteries that are extra long as well as the choice of manual batteries and automatic ones. You will need to buy the pcc for it seperate. I think they cost around $25. the carts on the Joye 510 are smaller than carts on allot of other models, but in my opinion the performance of this e-cig makes up for it. I know allot of venders claim so, but I dont think any of them actually last for about the same amount of time as a whole pack of cigarettes, but once you get used to it its not really that big of a deal topping off the carts periodically.

I hope this helps, I'm sure other people will have helpfull info for you also.

good luck

Jherek

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Missouri
If cart life is of crucial importance to you, check out the various "pen style" models. One of these is the DSE 801. It's a tried and true model, with a big cart and good battery life. Replacement parts for the 801 are cheap, too. It has its flaws, though; no PV model is perfect.

That said, though, the Joye 510 is popular for a reason. It is, by most accounts, quite impressive.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
I'd go with the joye 510 with PCC from Cignot.com and as far as carts lasting the equiv of a pack of smokes...good luck with that. It would be far less expensive to buy refill liquid and refill the carts yourself rather than buying new carts. There are tons of great suppliers here on the forum with great liquids and flavors to choose from...my personal fave is Tasty Vapor.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
imissuso

i totally understand bout the spending money part...when i heard bout ecigs i wanted to try them but was afraid of the initial cost and what if they didnt work or i didnt like them and itd be 50-100euro lost in a week or less...

but im here 4 weeks later with my 510 and loving it...everyone whos tried it of my friends(22-25yr olds) have tried it and like it and now want one....you did the right thing and you will save money in future...

you should sleep easier once u get it knowing that ull not only be saving now but saving your health in future...im only 25 and i think im invincible but like me you probably have had that cough u get and sore throat...even in the here and now u will notice u feel healthier...

let us know how u get on...i promise u wont regret it...best 100dollars ull have spent in a long time!!!

take care

cass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread