Civettictis_civetta_11.jpg

LMBO!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
That's good because it is very expensive..even when you can get it. :p

Well, I do scoop the litter box every day . . . so it might not be that hard to get. :p :lol:

What is this Light French Roast you speak of? I shall have to request a sample on my next order. :)

I'm actually enjoying some Ahlusion coffee blends at the moment. I'm really digging JG Blend and Boba Tea with Coffee.

My other two favorite Ahlusion coffees! :drool: But neither are as delicious as LFR! ;)

" I want my Kopi."

Civettictis_civetta_11.jpg

LMBO!

Awwwwwwwwww! :wub:

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Aha! Another LFR convert! :):):)

Yes, and you were the E when I stated the enablers (E & M).

Mozzer was the M.

I was really impressed with the Light French Roast so thanks again for the arm twist on my first Coffee vape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I have been contemplating it some time, I'm never had a coffee vape that worked for me. I gave up and vape things instead that go WITH my coffee :)

Same here but LFR is a nice coffee! I often like something else with my coffee but now I can coffee with my coffee :)

pardon the typos, on my phone :)

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA
Yes, and you were the E when I stated the enablers (E & M).

Moozer was the M.

I was really impressed with the Light French Roast so thanks again for the arm twist on my first Coffee vape.

E was one of my enablers, of course :) and LFR turned out to be my fav coffee vape from anywhere, with Café Au Lait a close 2nd

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
E was one of my enablers, of course :) and LFR turned out to be my fav coffee vape from anywhere, with Café Au Lait a close 2nd

You both get the credit from me because I caught on, as BnJ stated previously, when you were sending love notes to each other on how good this one was.

I spelled your name wrong in the credit to you also statement and it is now corrected.

Last edited:

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Aha! Another LFR convert! :):):)

Vaping the LFR as I type. Still not sure if it can knock off the Boba Coffee as top bean but it is fantastic. I need to fill a tank with both and have a battle. Do think the coffee element in the Bob Coffee is the LFR. Need to ask the team in Swartz Creek. Right now I am thinking the Boba Coffee is LFR light and add cream(iness)????

Traveling a lot hope everyone is doing well.

By the way the Lemon Ginger Tea left town with me on the last trip but the bottle came back empty.

Good to see R(ay)PAD and Mr. (THE) Mann back on the thread......

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Does anyone know, if there is a sale/promotion coming up soon ? Memorial day perhaps ? I didn't use my personal coupon code in the allotted 15 day period since i wanted to taste the juices after a proper steeping. Ordering Smooth Criminal, Devil Dog and Maple Burley for the first time, and reordering Ahlusion Mocha and Cherry Midnight. LFR sample request.

Also what is the approximate delivery time from date of order currently. Taking a two week trip on June 6th.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I have been contemplating it some time, I'm never had a coffee vape that worked for me. I gave up and vape things instead that go WITH my coffee :)

I LOVE Ahlusion's coffees. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.......

Did I mention I love Ahlusion's coffees? Kent's Blend is also very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread