Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Someone asked on their post how it would work, and they said:

A big bright bar on top of the site will appear when the sale(s) start. It's actually automated as it will be applied to shopping carts automatically.

Someone else asked if you could use your 15% on top of that discount, and they haven't replied yet. I'll update if I hear more.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
You know... I really wish Ahlusion had a 15ml glass dropper option, or at least put the 10ml in glass. I'm the type who prefers to consume my juice within the company's recommended 6 month time frame, and I can see myself headed for trouble if I continue to get 30ml of everything. I know it sounds terribly snobby, but glass is like a deal breaker for me.

Wlad told me once that he keeps his liquids in a storage cellar and they have kept great for well past the recommended time frame at 50 and 55F. Suffice it to say, I wish I kept my CPBT like that. LOL

cloud.nine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sedona, AZ
You know... I really wish Ahlusion had a 15ml glass dropper option, or at least put the 10ml in glass. I'm the type who prefers to consume my juice within the company's recommended 6 month time frame, and I can see myself headed for trouble if I continue to get 30ml of everything. I know it sounds terribly snobby, but glass is like a deal breaker for me.
I buy empty 30ml glass dripper bottles at the health food store and transfer the juice into those.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Speaking of tea, MM, have you tried Vanilla Black Tea? Mine is a month old, and. . .wow! Most tea-tasting tea they make. The vanilla's a light touch, which makes the tea pop even more. It's got that tobacco-like throat blast; feels like a wave of dry leaves climbing back to the tonsils. Just great. I've also been mixing it in an atty with Michigan Cherry Tea, which is great too.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Speaking of tea, MM, have you tried Vanilla Black Tea? Mine is a month old, and. . .wow! Most tea-tasting tea they make. The vanilla's a light touch, which makes the tea pop even more. It's got that tobacco-like throat blast; feels like a wave of dry leaves climbing back to the tonsils. Just great. I've also been mixing it in an atty with Michigan Cherry Tea, which is great too.

Not yet. I want DD, VBT, Yerba Mate and CWW. And some more SC (for April, LOL).

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
This may be sacrilege, but a splash of Caramel Wild Wood really snazzes up a few mils of Dragon's Fire...:ohmy:

I was thinking today.. Vita Bella from Goodejuice, one of my all-time favorite vapes, is a NET with a very unique vanilla bean flavoring that almost plays like a vanilla custard, combined with Caramel WW........ ultimate RY4 experience?

Two pretty extreme juices, I have no idea what they'd play like together, but I am curious. I'll make a small bottle tomorrow and let them steep together for a few days to see what happens.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
I have quickly drawn a love attachment to Desparado. I may be selling off my untouched Shipwreck at a discount as I can't get past and know I won't, the aroma. Cereal :facepalm:.

One out of 15 and the new 3 isn't bad. Right?
Haven't dipped into the Strawberry sc yet but, boy the snozberries taste like snozberries on that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread