Ahlusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauragal

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2008
New York
Big thanks to Tez for running with the Group Name deal... You rock.

And the outpouring of volunteers to help this get off it's feet has been awesome... So far the following people have thrown their hats in the ring (in no particular order, hehe):

- Biziou
- daniele25
- LisaL
- Mr.Mann
- SinisterRaccoon
- Tezcatlipoca
- Tralfaz
- wonderland

You can count me in on the list to help, too

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
Consider my hat added. (I just have to find one - don't use hats much)

Big thanks to Tez for running with the Group Name deal... You rock.

And the outpouring of volunteers to help this get off it's feet has been awesome... So far the following people have thrown their hats in the ring (in no particular order, hehe):

- Biziou
- daniele25
- LisaL
- Mr.Mann
- SinisterRaccoon
- Tezcatlipoca
- Tralfaz
- wonderland

SkinniePost

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2012
Madison, WI
Here is the current list of volunteers... Obviously we are not going to have a problem finding enough people to chip in, LOL

- Biziou
- daniele25
- Kaefo
- lauragal
- LisaL
- Mr.Mann
- new kid
- SinisterRaccoon
- Tezcatlipoca
- Tralfaz
- wonderland

We already have enough people to get this going... Now all we need is a name? Anyone else can still feel free to volunteer... But at this point you don't have to do it because we don't have enough people, only because you really want to.

I will send the people on this list some information in the next hour or so... So to be preemptive, INCOMING :mail:

ChelseaBear

Sep 4, 2010
Florida
These are the people so far that I have either talked to over the phone or just sent messages to:
Tez,
Daniele,
Cinn,
Skinnie,
Mo, Scarf,
LLJR,
Biz,
Laura,
LisaL,
Sinister,
Eleanor,
Wonderland,
Durkadurka, &
Beesknees.

For anyone I left out that needs to know the information that I sent in that PM, could you all help me in relaying that info (you can just forward the message in a PM). Remember, that particular info should remain off the the thread for now, please.

I just sent out another round a messages to,

Tralfaz,
KrasH,
Apptiger,
new kid,
XfooYen
RPadTV
& Bukket5.

Sheesh, it's a lot of regulars in here.

Mr. Mann! Please add me to your list...

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Okay, so I've got an absurd amount of grading to do today, and it turns out, very little time to do it, so if you all could do me a favor, cut and paste the list below and post it when you want to add a name suggestion and/or your vote. I'm having difficulty discerning the joke names from the serious name suggestions :), so feel free to add one if I've left it off. Just so there are no hanging chads or anything like that, you should all add your own vote. For example, if you vote for A+, add 1 to the running tally. Ex: A+ : 1, A+ : 2, etc. We'll begin the voting now.

Name Voting:

A+ :
Ahlusionati :
Ahlusionists :
Smooth Criminals :
The A Team :
The A+ Team :
The Juice Floozies :
The Pluses :

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Okay, so I've got an absurd amount of grading to do today, and it turns out, very little time to do it, so if you all could do me a favor, cut and paste the list below and post it when you want to add a name suggestion and/or your vote. I'm having difficulty discerning the joke names from the serious name suggestions :), so feel free to add one if I've left it off. Just so there are no hanging chads or anything like that, you should all add your own vote. For example, if you vote for A+, add 1 to the running tally. Ex: A+ : 1, A+ : 2, etc. We'll begin the voting now.

Name Voting:

A+ :1<---------------- --
Ahlusionati :
Ahlusionists :
Smooth Criminals :
The A Team :
The A+ Team :
The Juice Floozies :
The Pluses :

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
I vote Desperados :blush:

Name Voting:

A+ :
Ahlusionati :
Ahlusionists :
Smooth Criminals :
The A Team :
The A+ Team :
The Juice Floozies :
The Pluses :

Biziou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Mississippi
Biziou get's my vote for "awesome!" I just wanted to say that. :D
hug-1.gif

It's been said before, but I find it amazing that so many cool, interesting, funny, intelligent people have congregated around this great company.

And I'm really excited that we'll have a place to share music and chit-chat without feeling guilty about derailing. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread