AIO Devices Comparison Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Hey all. A couple of members, @Vapemesilly and @Aliraonz asked me to compare the AIO's that I have. Here you go.

The list of AIO's I have now are:

1. Aspire Mulus 80W, 18650
2. Asvape Micro 30W, 1100 mAh
3. lost vape Q-Ultra 40W, 1600 mAh
4. Rincoe Manto 80W, 18650
5. Think vape Zeta 60W, 18650

tvz8-jpg.881675

The more of these AIO's I get, the more of them I want. I am very excited, not only by the form factor, feature set, and convenience, but also by the selection of AIO's that are out there now. Especially the one's that have an RBA available. Out of that list, the one's I have RBA's for so far, are the Rincoe Manto and the Think Vape Zeta. I have RBA's ordered for the Aspire Mulus and the Q-Ultra. I also have several more AIO's that I am interested in that I will link at the end so you can see what else is out there.

First up is the Think Vape Zeta 60W AIO. I've had this little unit for almost two weeks now, and I'm still loving it. The coils that came with it are pretty decent, but it was the RBA that I was interested in. The RBA is easy to build, and performs really well. I used one of the pre-wrap coils that came with it. It came out to 1.06 ohm, and I'm vaping it at 15W. The taste is really good, with a good vapor production. When I rebuild it, I am going to wrap my own wire, and make it a lower resistance, so I can vape at a higher wattage. The pod in the Zeta holds 3ml of e-juice. The Zeta itself is very solid, weighing in at 215 grams with an 18650, and is heavier than even my biggest AIO, the Mulus, but with a smaller foot print. It just feels of excellent quality and substance in the hand, and is the perfect size, at least for my hand. Both sides of the Zeta have removable door panels. On the one side, is the fire button, display, and adjustment buttons. On the other side, is the pod, and battery compartment with a window to see the pod and juice level. The panels rattle a bit, but don't bother me in actual use. The tank is easy to fill, and replace the coils/rba in. The Zeta can be used for either DTL, or MTL, and performs very well for both. Over all, the Zeta is my favorite AIO so far. I would recommend it to people that like the AIO form factor, and like to build their own atty's.

Thinkvape Zeta AIO.jpg TVZ5.jpg TVZ4.jpg

Second in line is the Rincoe Manto. Another nice little solid AIO, that has an RBA for it. The Rincoe coils are just mediocre, but the RBA is very good. Easy to build, great taste and cloud production. The one thing that I don't like about the RBA, is the post screws. They are shallow little straight slots that are easy to slip the screw driver tip out of and stab yourself. :-x @Nailz and I both dug through our extras, and found better grub/phillips head screws to replace them. Hopefully they will fix this on future versions of the RBA. Like the Zeta, the pod for the Manto holds 3ml of e-juice. Also like the Zeta, the Manto is smaller than the Mulus, but weighs about the same as the Mulus, and is also more solid/quality feeling, weighing in at 154 grams with an 18650. It only has one removable door panel on it, which covers the pod and the battery, and has a nice window where the pod and juice level can be seen. On the other side are the power button, display, and adjustment buttons. Like the Zeta, the Manto can be used for both DTL and MTL, and is good at either. I like both the Zeta and Manto, but the Zeta edges the Manto out as my favorite AIO so far. I would also recommend the Manto to people that like the AIO form factor, and like to build their own atty's.

IMG_3701.jpg IMG_3704.jpg

Next is the Aspire Mulus AIO. It's one of the AIO's I don't have an RBA for yet, but Aspire just released the RBA for it yesterday, and both @Nailz and I have it ordered already. In the mean time I have been using the Nautilus 2S coils for it, which are really good. They are 0.4 ohm's, and rated for use at 23 to 28 watts. I use them at 27 watts, which is just perfect for me. I also have the Nautilus, Nautilus Mini, and the Nautilus 2S tanks that I also use the 2S coils in. You can also use any of the other Nautilus coils, like the BVC and AIO coils in the Mulus, so it's a very versatile device. The pod for the Mulus holds 4.2ml of e-juice. The Mulus has the biggest foot print of all my AIO's, and weighs in at 156 grams with an 18650. Like the Manto, it has only one removable door panel. On the one side, there is the power button. On the removable panel side are the pod, battery, display, and adjustment buttons. The window to see the pod and juice level are also located there. The Mulus is not a cheap feeling device. It's just not as solid feeling as the Zeta and Manto are. I have been using Aspire products for a long time, and have never had a problem with any of them. This is another AIO that can be used both DTL or MTL equally well. I like the Mulus a lot, and will be anxious to try the new RBA in it. I would also recommend the Mulus to those who like AIO's. I'll edit this post when I get the RBA to let you know what I think.

Aspire Mulus.jpeg AMAIO.jpg

Winding our way down to my final two AIO's, next we have the Lost Vape Q-Ultra. This is one that is in my pocket at home or outside. It's as tall as the Mulus, but in a nice thin and light form factor, weighing in at only 92 grams, with a built in 1600 mAh battery. I don't have any experience with the previous Lost Vape AIO's, but this one is pretty nice. It's got a nice feel to it, and has some really good flavor from its pod using the coils. I use the Ultra Boost M1 coils. They are 0.3 ohms, and rated for use at 30 to 40 watts. It also has 0.6 and 1.0 ohm coils available. There is also an RBA for this device that I have on order. The pod itself holds 4ml of e-juice, and has a convenient external fill port on the top of the pod. There are no removable door panels on the Q-Ultra. The pod attaches to the top of the device, and detaches with a slider switch. The power button, display, and adjustment buttons are all on the edge of the device. I like the Q-Ultra for its light weight. I can hardly tell that it's in my pocket. It's got some phenomenal flavor with the coils I use, but am also anxious to try out the RBA. I'll edit this post when I get the RBA to let y'all know what I think. The Q-Ultra is advertised for use as DTL or MTL, but it has a fairly loose draw, no matter how you adjust the air flow. That's fine for me, because I am a DTL vaper, so I can recommend the Q-Ultra to DTL vapers, but probably not so much to MTL vapers.

LVQ Ultra.jpg

Last but not least, we have the Asvape Micro, the smallest of my AIO's, weighing in at 85 grams, with a built in 1100 mAh battery. The Micro also has the smallest capacity for e-juice, with a 2ml pod. It's nice for throwing in the pocket, and can be used for either DTL or MTL. It has one removable door that slides open to reveal the pod, display, and wattage adjustment buttons. On the other side is the power button. As far as I know, there is no RBA for the Micro. At least I haven't been able to find one. The coils for the Micro give really good taste, and perform very well. I would recommend the Micro to those that just want a small, easy to use, stealthy device, that is a big step above a simple pod device. This fits the bill very well.

Asvape Micro2b.jpg Asvape Micro1a.jpg

Well, that wraps up the comparisons. Overall, I like the AIO form factor and convenience. For the most part, they have the features of a mod and tank kit, and most of them have RBA's available for those that like to build. Most of them also have replaceable 510 drip tips, which I see as a plus. So, for anyone that wants a full featured device that's easy and convenient to carry and use, the AIO form factor is the way to go.

As I mentioned earlier, there are several other AIO's that I'm interested in. Here are the links if you're interested in some of the other AIO's available out there. Thanks for taking a look at my little review today. Let me know what you think in the comments below. :thumb:

Artery Nugget GT 200W VW Mod Pod System

Artery PAL II 2 PRO 22W Pod System

SMOK FETCH PRO 80W Pod System

OXVA ORIGIN 40W Pod System

Wismec R80 Pod Mod Kit

Geek Vape AEGIS BOOST 40W Pod Mod Kit

MECHLYFE Ratel XS AIO Starter Kit

Last edited:

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
Thanks @Rob B. very comprehensive review of all your AIOs. I order one and I wish I asked you first. I didn't because I felt it will be a pain since you afew weeks back mentioned your favourites on another thread but I think it was before you got the zeta :lol: .

If I don't like the one I order I will refer back to this thread and bother you if needed and if it's ok. Looks like the zeta is a winner so far, can't wait to see how the mulus RBA perform (if I get to build eventually). I sort of regret a bit not getting the mulus since I do have the some stock coils already and getting one that is not even in your list :blink: but oh well if it goes wrong will be a noob mistake :rolleyes:

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Thanks @Rob B. very comprehensive review of all your AIOs. I order one and I wish I asked you first. I didn't because I felt it will be a pain since you afew weeks back mentioned your favourites on another thread but I think it was before you got the zeta :lol: .

If I don't like the one I order I will refer back to this thread and bother you if needed and if it's ok. Looks like the zeta is a winner so far, can't wait to see how the mulus RBA perform (if I get to build eventually). I sort of regret a bit not getting the mulus since I do have the some stock coils already and getting one that is not even in your list :blink: but oh well if it goes wrong will be a noob mistake :rolleyes:

Thank you! It’s never a pain or a bother to answer questions. It’s always ok. I love helping people. :) If you don’t mind, what AIO did you get? I may be interested in one. Thanks!

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
I order the Artery Pal Pro II, Fredman suggested one when I mention I was thinking of one. I liked the size, pretty small and it does have a RBA (which I know you usually like to try :lol:). I took a bit of a stab in the dark. Read good reviews then some not that good. A few coil compatibility with others too.

If I that one doesn't perform to well or I really like the AIO system for sure I will ask your opinion :).

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
Thanks for the review, Rob. As I've mentioned the other thread, I also like the Zeta a lot. Great little device. Of the other units you reviewed, I think I'm most interested in the Aspire simply because I've always felt like Aspire makes quality stuff. I've held off on buying one because the RBA wasn't available. I may have to get one now. Thanks again.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Thanks for the review, Rob. As I've mentioned the other thread, I also like the Zeta a lot. Great little device. Of the other units you reviewed, I think I'm most interested in the Aspire simply because I've always felt like Aspire makes quality stuff. I've held off on buying one because the RBA wasn't available. I may have to get one now. Thanks again.

Yep! The Mulus is a solid device, even when using the Nautilus coils. In fact, I’m going to the store to get a few things, and the Mulus is what I’m taking with me. I can’t wait to get the rba.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Looking forward to see your thought on the RBAs plus the other AIOs which you and @Nailz will add to the collection :p.

If I don't like or do and I want a longer lasting AIO so far the Aspire mulus will be the one :thumb:

Well their is sales this weekend for May Day, so never know if something will fall in the cart, I am 1 AIO behind @Rob B. but I am still waiting for the Zeta, that shipped the same time as @Rob B.'s, but mine got sent back by customs, hoping I may get it next week or week after.

I have high hopes for the Mulus RBA is a success, it was my 1st AIO of this type (had a sxk BB) and I have plenty of nautilus coils, so that is still my preferred one right now.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    I have high hopes for the Mulus RBA is a success, it was my 1st AIO of this type (had a sxk BB) and I have plenty of nautilus coils, so that is still my preferred one right now.

My hopes for the Mulus rba are high also Nailz. As much as I like using both the Zeta and Manto with the rba's, both their stock coils really suck compared to the Nautilus coils, so that puts the Mulus in my number one spot by default. Sometimes you just want the ease and convenience of just slipping in a drop in coil. Don't get me wrong. Both the Zeta and Manto are really solid devices, but in my opinion, the coils are
    pfft.gif
    . I had the Mech Man tank made by Rincoe, and the coils for that were
    pile-of-poo_1f4a9b.png
    also. So unless Think Vape and Rincoe come out with coils that at least approach the quality and taste of the Nautilus coils, the Zeta and Manto for me, will be exclusively rba rigs. In the mean time, that makes the Mulus more versatile. I have little doubt that the Aspire rba for the Mulus will be anything but outstanding. Been using Aspire since the original Nautilus tank, which I still use regularly, and have never experienced anything but satisfaction with their products. ;)

Now, I know you don't like the looks of the Q-Ultra Nailz, but the coils for it are frigging outstanding. They are IMO, even better than the Nautilus coils. And, my opinion is right. :p I hope I like the rba for it. Then I'll have two very versatile AIO's.

Last edited:

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Now, I know you don't like the looks of the Q-Ultra Nailz, but the coils for it are frigging outstanding. They are IMO, even better than the Nautilus coils. And, my opinion is right. :p I hope I like the rba for it. Then I'll have two very versatile AIO's.

Eightvape had them for $20, but yea not a fan of it's looks, and being a 1600 mah internal battery, makes it a :nah: from me., that wouldn't last me a day at work.

I think the AIO's are hot right now and we will keep seeing new one's very often, so I will hold for something that really catches my eye, like a 21700 AIO :)

• Agree
    Reactions: Rob B.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    @Nailz I'm wondering if they will ever come out with 21700 AIO's. Part of the draw to them is the small form factor, and lighter weight. I mean, the Mulus is just about as big as any of my regular 18650 box mods. I can't even find a dual 18650 AIO. I have been searching for one, and I have not been able to find one anywhere.

Reactions: Nailz
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread