hwbkgj.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
The two-tone looks really nice. I just received my G16/Aiolos-SM earlier this week and very happy with it! Decided last night to go ahead and order the Aiolos-T, can't wait to try it out!

Congrats! The Aiolos-T is truly amazing. Vapes well and looks good on anything!

6f9gxz.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Sorry, Steam Machine

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ah, I have the GP-Spheroids, which basically as the same Aiolos-SM. Tho they offer a nice alternative to tank system with exceptional flavour, they yet are tad finicky to build & maintain. For it's simplicity and equally good VTF I would prefer the Aiolos-T anyday over the Aiolos-SM

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
Ah, I have the GP-Spheroids, which basically as the same Aiolos-SM. Tho they offer a nice alternative to tank system with exceptional flavour, they yet are tad finicky to build & maintain. For it's simplicity and equally good VTF I would prefer the Aiolos-T anyday over the Aiolos-SM

Great, thanks! One last question, does the aiolos-t get as hot as the spheroids/steam machine?

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Great, thanks! One last question, does the aiolos-t get as hot as the spheroids/steam machine?

Yes, they do. Such small attys will always do. But b'coz there's a chamber within, the heat gets partially shielded unlike the Aiolos-SM and Spheroid. So, if you do not chain-vape and aren't into super sub-ohms it is pretty much manageable.

hippesthippo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Detroit, MI
Nice looking atty. Just a few questions. How does the airflow work on this? I don't see a hole anywhere. It's not through the 510 connection, is it? That method is a little antiquated at this point.

Assuming there are, in fact, airholes located somewhere on the device.. what diameter are they?

Also, is there a method for bottom filling this as per the Aqua? Top filling greatly reduces tank capacity, and particularly with small tanks like this, there simply isn't any room to spare. Basically, will the chimney stay in place if I unscrew the base section while inverted?

Lastly, does the tank section function as a juice-control-valve similar to the Estia/Aqua?

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Nice looking atty. Just a few questions. How does the airflow work on this? I don't see a hole anywhere. It's not through the 510 connection, is it? That method is a little antiquated at this point.

Assuming there are, in fact, airholes located somewhere on the device.. what diameter are they?

Also, is there a method for bottom filling this as per the Aqua? Top filling greatly reduces tank capacity, and particularly with small tanks like this, there simply isn't any room to spare. Basically, will the chimney stay in place if I unscrew the base section while inverted?

Lastly, does the tank section function as a juice-control-valve similar to the Estia/Aqua?

1. There are two air holes at the bottom of the base. Not on the 510 connector, but on the base itself.

2. Each air hole is 2mm.

3. You can remove the tank & chimney (together) from the base, but filling might not be possible since the gap between the chimney and the wall of the tank tube is just a hairline. Remember this is a 16mm atty.

4. Even in Aqua & Estia the tank section doesn't function as a juice control. It is the chimney which does it. Ditto in the Aiolos-T.

hippesthippo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Detroit, MI
Interesting. I assume airflow must be controlled through an appropriate mod then?

As for the juice control, chimney is what I meant to say. haha. Juice control via the tank section.. lmao.. not sure how that one would work.

Sound's like a great atty. All of the concerns I had turned out to be non existent. Thanks for the info.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Interesting. I assume airflow must be controlled through an appropriate mod then?

As for the juice control, chimney is what I meant to say. haha. Juice control via the tank section.. lmao.. not sure how that one would work.

Sound's like a great atty. All of the concerns I had turned out to be non existent. Thanks for the info.

For the price, looks and vape quality ~ Yes IT IS hippo :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I've been trying to vape Goose Juice in one of these and I'm getting the occasional dry hit. Any tips other than thinning out the wicks before inserting them in the channels. Thanks guys.

Hi, like I stated earlier - higher VG juices will have a problem in this atty. Due to the minuscule gap between the tank walls and the chamber wall. Between successive draws you will have to give a longer break with such juices, for it to trickle down.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
hey q, like the looks of this and would be a great piece for my collection. have you tried wicking like most do in the fogger? where basically a small wick is sitting on top of the channel, with just a speck of tail pushed maybe a half mm down into the channel, but not to tightly. (basically the tiny tail is just inserted to keep the material in that position, while also aiding in the wicking.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread