Status
Not open for further replies.

AKCED

Feb 6, 2012
Polska
For sale Akced Sparrow box / pyro

First PM wins

Material: American maple

Electronics: Step down – KIS, stable regulation 3,2-6,0V. Regulation under the display (key hanger screwdriver included, so it’s always with you:))

Power supply: 2x18350 AW IMR (not included)

Dimensions : (approximately) height : 103mm, width: 50

Display colour: blue

Connector: 510 silver

Additional info: Handmade, stainless steel button, no back flap-batteries inserted from the bottom , brass cap, oil coated.

The atty is not for sale

Price:$130 (all included) paypal only

kapitanwdoniprzd.jpg

kapitan10.jpg

kapitan11.jpg

kapitanwdonity.jpg

kapitan7a.jpg

kapitan5.jpg

rubokrcikadnafota.jpg

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
My 5 year old, Pirate obsessed grandson just peeked over my shoulder and said "oh grandma you NEED that" I asked if him if he would be willing to sell his wii so I could get it. He told me "well I guess you do have enough vapey machines, you don't NEED that one." :laugh:

That's too funny!

My non-vaper wife really appreciates the artistic expression on your mod. She drools a little bit when Johnny Depp is involved. I think she could take-up the habit if I bought this mod.

Very nice work. You have a great talent!

AKCED

Feb 6, 2012
Polska
That's too funny!

My non-vaper wife really appreciates the artistic expression on your mod. She drools a little bit when Johnny Depp is involved. I think she could take-up the habit if I bought this mod.

Very nice work. You have a great talent!
So buy the mod for your wife. Make her happy if she adores J. D. so much :)

AKCED

Feb 6, 2012
Polska
FOR SALE

Hi, today I want to show my new line of boxes which combine steel and wood, obviously:) Made from one piece of 30yo mahogany, which beautiful structure gives different reflections at different angles. The steel tube is at the same time a battery holder.

Material: 30yo mahogany

Electronics: no electronics – mechanical mod

Power supply: 1x18650 AW IMR (not included)

Dimensions (approximately): height: 106mm, width: 63

Connector: 510 silver

Additional info: Handmade, stainless steel button, no back flap - batteries inserted from the bottom , brass cap, oil coated.

The atty is not for sale

Price: 100 $ (all included) paypal only
sdc11129f.jpg

sdc11128q.jpg

sdc11121x.jpg

sdc11125w.jpg

sdc11124.jpg

sdc11117w.jpg

sdc11110y.jpg

sdc11109o.jpg

sdc11107w.jpg

sdc11118s.jpg

sdc11130l.jpg

sdc11114u.jpg

SDC11131.jpg SDC11134.jpg SDC11135.jpg SDC11136.jpg SDC11137.jpg

Last edited:

AKCED

Feb 6, 2012
Polska
Make a wish...

Hi guys. Today I want to try something new. I have a nice box almost ready. It' s gonna be vv. But seeing how hard it is to meet your tastes when it comes to the finish, I decided to do the following: Whoever buys this box, has the opportunity to have a pyro of his/hers choosing on the front. You make a wish and I'll make it come true. Here' how it works:
  • If you know what you want, PM me with the picture. If it's doable (obviously I won't be able to replicate Mona Lisa) I'll PM you back
  • having all the details sorted, I'll give you payment info and start working on it ASAP
  • It will take about two weeks to make, depnding on the design, and a week to arrive at your doorsteps, depending where you live

And here are the specifications and pictures
Material: ash tree, back piece- mahogany
Electronics: Step down – KIS, stable regulation 3,2-6,0V. Regulation under the display (key hanger screwdriver included, so it’s always with you:))
Power supply: 2x18350 AW IMR (not included)
Dimensions approximately: height: 103mm, width: 50
Connector: 510
Additional info: Handmade, stainless steel button, no back flap - batteries inserted from the bottom , brass cap,

Price: £80 (all included)

sdc10981.jpg

sdc10982u.jpg

rubokrcikadnafota.jpg

So... make your wish:D

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Haven't been on for awhile and decided to pop in. Glad I did!! Love your work! I don't really need anew mod right now, but I am always happy to see modders doing such wonderful work with wood! :)

If I was the one to buy it and u asked me what to put on it, I would love to see toothless the Dragon from the movie "How to train your dragon" he is so adorable!! Hopefully one day I will have a mod by you with him on it.

If I could also make the suggestion of possibly some feminine mods, as I am sure u know there are a few talented wood modders but none of them really cater much to us females. Do your scary dudes and no waters and what not, but throw in some flowers or hearts or butterflies, we women love to have one of a kind art too! ;)

Lots of luck to u!!

AKCED

Feb 6, 2012
Polska
Haven't been on for awhile and decided to pop in. Glad I did!! Love your work! I don't really need anew mod right now, but I am always happy to see modders doing such wonderful work with wood! :)

If I was the one to buy it and u asked me what to put on it, I would love to see toothless the Dragon from the movie "How to train your dragon" he is so adorable!! Hopefully one day I will have a mod by you with him on it.

If I could also make the suggestion of possibly some feminine mods, as I am sure u know there are a few talented wood modders but none of them really cater much to us females. Do your scary dudes and no waters and what not, but throw in some flowers or hearts or butterflies, we women love to have one of a kind art too! ;)

Lots of luck to u!!

That's what this post is for. If there's a lady that wants flowers, fairies and what not, I'll do it. They just have to make a wish:d
And thank you. All the best to you too:)

AKCED

Feb 6, 2012
Polska
FOR SALE Scorpio-box

Material: 30yo mahogany
Electronics: Step down – KIS, stable regulation 3,2-6,0V. Regulation under the back flap (key hanger screwdriver included, so it’s always with you:))
Power supply: 2x18490AW IMR (not included)
Display colour: blue
Connector: 510
Additional info: Handmade carvings, oil coated

Price: $135 (all included)

Atty not for sale

skorpi13.jpg

skorpi10.jpg

skorpi11.jpg

skorpi9.jpg

skorpi6.jpg

skorpi.jpg

sdc10004fm.jpg

bugale29

Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
France
re Hello pawel
can you be made one cubicle VV with an Indian engraved in 135 $ all inclusive as we had spoken about it at the beginning of April .
And I also buy Scorpio-box!!
Can you be made a discounted price for 2 boxes?
Before it was planned for June but I can make it now!

Friendships... Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread