• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alberta Aurora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
Thanks CES, we definitely need them right now. Im trying to stay positive (hence things like the video) but... Oye things are trying my patience...... Trying to keep my negativity offline so haven't been visiting forums and stuff much. Lets just say that the government hates me, and if we don't get my husbands unemployment soon I will be offline for quite a while, as we won't have anything like electricity or food.

Its been 3 weeks now since his EDD card was supposed to arrive, and no one can seem to find it, or figure out how to direct deposit the money in our bank account. But according to EDD the card has our money on it. Without it... Yeah I better just stop now.

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
OH mah goodness everyone you guys will not believe it. 5 and a half hours of phone calls, a crying fit between, and lots of phone reps later, the unemployment place is western uninioning the money to us!

Doesnt fix the card not being here, but we will be OK and it will be available for pick up by 5pm pacific TONIGHT! Thank you EVERYONE for the good thoughts, and everything else you have said. I thank you all so much for helping me through what has to be one of the most trying times I have ever had.

Also, I WILL HAVE RUNNING WATER BEFORE BED!!! WAHHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vapor: :toast: :banana:

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
WELLLLLLLL (drawl) No running water, but that was human error, not someone out in the universe laughing at our misfortune for once (although I'm sure someone will laugh I sure am.)

We Still don't have running water, but that's because something else broke due to my husbands fairly large derriere bumping it while fixing the first thing, and the hardware store being closed. About 2 bucks tomorrow will see everything put to right.

We have the money, bills are being paid, and life looks like it will return to what appears to be normal for us tomorrow!

Thanks again for everyone's support!

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Seri, the video was beautiful. Thanks so much for posting the link.
So glad to read the other good news, also, that you will be getting the money, and will have running water again!
Sending positive thoughts that everything with the card will get all the way straightened out so that you don't have to go through this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread