Vapor-good

Throat hit- good

Subtle, medium flavored, or strong flavored- medium -

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet,very sweet - slightly sweet
2012-08-02_11-39-01_869.jpg
Is it clean? (Is it free of any, perfumy, soapy or chemical like notes?)- yes

OVERALL RATING (Bad, ok, good, great)- good

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

So there's a damn panda on my juice. Isn't it hard enough to look cool using an ecig without that? Lol I'm kidding that's an awesome touch AIV is king when it comes to beautiful presentation.

I totally forgot to order B&W cookie when I ordered the Cupcake City until I saw Morri's review on her vapeland review thread here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ews/317648-alice-vapeland-flavor-reviews.html

So here I am at work giving B&W cookie a go and expecting Oreos.... K ready? Is it Oreo's?

It comes across as just a chocolate first, as she said and in time develops into a smoother, creamier type flavor. Upping the voltage a little turned the flavor slightly darker.

It has just a touch of sweetness. It tastes a little artificial, though its not bad for a chocolate-but an Oreo it is not. Here's what I think- it is good FOR AN EJUICE that's true-but not great for someone expecting a true Oreo or chocolate flavor. It is stick lacking. I think if you understand that, you will enjoy this more.

That may sound negative, but I like it a lot and I'll vape it and may get more-but I want to put it into the proper perspective. I gave it some time and spent all afternoon with it. Now I can say though I haven't had many... this IS the best chocolate I've had to date and to me is best described as a milk chocolate frosting. Word.

https://aliceinvapeland.com/

....still vaping it....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread