Color- amber

Vapor-good

Throat hit- good+

Subtle, medium flavored, or strong flavored- medium

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet,very sweet - sweet

Is it clean? (Is it free of any, perfumy, soapy or chemical like notes?)- yes

OVERALL RATING (Bad, ok, good, great)- good+ to great

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

I would love to live in cupcake city. Especially if I could live in a chocolate suburb. I just wouldn't want a chocolate wallet cuz you know if it melts in your pants..... people may get the wrong idea.

This juice is a vanilla cupcake/cake batter flavor and its a good one. A real good one. The more I vape it the more I like it, and I want to go to the store now and eat one.

I think I taste at least two flavors in there. Its rich, smooth and FULL of flavor. It reminds me the most of birthday cake/birthday bash ice cream. Good vapor, good TH just needs a tad bit more sweetener I think to match the strength of the flavor for a "cupcake with icing" at 3.7v. On a higher voltage its probably just right.

Still, its pretty bomb (thats a good thing old people) and if you like vanilla, cupcakes, cake batter, or birthday ice cream you will love it.
Similar to Vaperite cake batter if you've had that, but with more vanilla and sweeter (if I remember correctly.)

Actually, I think THIS IS my favorite vanilla (type) to date.

All natural juices btw!...they are also interested in making some new unique juices so hurl some ideas down the rabbit hole....

Alice in Vapeland | Delectable All-Natural E-Juices

HollieH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Southern California
I just got my Alice juice and this one is definitely a winner!!! There are vanilla cupcakes from a grocery store (aka box mix) and then there are cupcakes from Frosted Cupcakes here in LA - culinary perfection. Well my friends, Cupcake City is the juice form of Frosted. Clean vanilla cake flavor topped with a buttercream icing that isn't too sweet. It's just perfect for me and will probably become my new all day vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread