paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Morning Vapelandians! *hugs all around*

My 60 ml of LEA deliciousness shipped already! Should have it by tomorry. :D

Man, I wish ESO was running a beta event this weekend. I am jonesin' to play!!!

I know how you feel. I started playing Skyrim again because I miss ESO.

Same here. With ESO going live soon, I'd bet they'll to do a Beta either this weekend or next. The notices have always come on Tuesday or Wednsday of the same week. Keep your fingers crossed!:toast:

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
they are all beautiful and I wish I understood how to have them made for my provari mini twins (birthday and anniversary gifts). You are talented,

This particular template is for the full sized Provari, but surely someone must have created one for the mini. I'll have a look for you and see what I can find. :)
And as much as I'd love to take credit for this, there is really no talent involved whatsoever. :laugh: The template is a transparent .png file and the pics are googled. ;) You just put your pic into the template and move it around where you want it.

I would be more than happy to create a few for you, if you like. If I can find a template for the mini. :)

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
Same here. With ESO going live soon, I'd bet they'll to do a Beta either this weekend or next. The notices have always come on Tuesday or Wednsday of the same week. Keep your fingers crossed!:toast:

I want another beta test. There are two items I want to use. I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow or Wednesday to find out. :)

*squee* I hope, I hope!
There is a huge vape convention in Texas this weekend, so between that another round of beta, that would make for one epic weekend.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
This particular template is for the full sized Provari, but surely someone must have created one for the mini. I'll have a look for you and see what I can find. :)
And as much as I'd love to take credit for this, there is really no talent involved whatsoever. :laugh: The template is a transparent .png file and the pics are googled. ;) You just put your pic into the template and move it around where you want it.

I would be more than happy to create a few for you, if you like. If I can find a template for the mini. :)

Oh I would like that VERY much. My one mini does have the extensions to hold a 18650 so I could use a full size for that. If you are able feel free to email me at karaoke@yahoo.com :)

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
Oh I would like that VERY much. My one mini does have the extensions to hold a 18650 so I could use a full size for that. If you are able feel free to email me at karaoke@yahoo.com :)

I was going to ask about that. Even this full sized template doesn't cover the extension cap for my provari, so I was thinking that it might fit a mini regardless. Let me email you one so you can hold your mini up to it, or print it out, cut it out and wrap it around it for size comparison. Also, if you like any of the ones I've already done, let me know and I'll send you those. I wouldn't mind sharing. :) But I also wouldn't mind coming up with new ones for you if none of these are to your liking.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
I was going to ask about that. Even this full sized template doesn't cover the extension cap for my provari, so I was thinking that it might fit a mini regardless. Let me email you one so you can hold your mini up to it, or print it out, cut it out and wrap it around it for size comparison. Also, if you like any of the ones I've already done, let me know and I'll send you those. I wouldn't mind sharing. :) But I also wouldn't mind coming up with new ones for you if none of these are to your liking.
You are so very sweet and have made my day...I love the ones you came up with..the hard part will be choosing :)

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
You are so very sweet and have made my day...I love the ones you came up with..the hard part will be choosing :)

Awww, it's totally my pleasure. :) I've gotten hold of a new template that may work better for a mini, and some fabulous information for actually making the wraps themselves, so I will share all that via email as well. And I'll just send you all the ones I've made so far and you can decide at your leisure which ones you want to use. :)

Last edited:
Hello to everyone at the Tea Table! Mind if I have coffee instead of Tea? How was everyone's weekend?

2dm6tnb.jpg

I really should have ordered last week, I am down to my last 30mls of Morris' Rabbit! I know for sure what I am going to be doing tomorrow night.

On a lighter note- today marks 1 year since my last Cigarette-- thank you so much to everyone at AiV for making this happen! (And also for always taking care of me, even when I am sure that my order notes make absolutely no sense.)

Thank you Monkey <3 I really should! The way I go through that stuff is crazy- it is my ADV for sure. I got a REO Grand for a mixture of Valentines/Vapeaversary gift from my Husband, but I've not been this low on White Rabbit in ages! So I definitely have to do some restocking.

I haven't seen hide nor 'hare' of Miss Morri in a good while, granted I don't make it to the forums as often as I should either :\

I'm not sure on Merclipse, it was one of the very few of the AiV creations that I didn't care for so I passed it along to a friend. I enjoy Lavender Ever After right out of the box, as well as a week long steep. I always have extra flavor added to my Call Me Vanilla when I get a large bottle of it because 1.) I don't have the patience to wait the recommended 2 weeks steeping and 2.) Because I can't get enough of the flavor. It is very, very delicate. IMO it tastes better while dripping, gives the most amazing flavor. (I'm actually dripping it right now over some ceramic wicking that my good friend gave to me to try out.)

Forgive me, when I see Call Me mentioned I can't help but chime in- I sing its praises constantly, it is one of my absolute favorites!

I ordered Merclipse along with Lavender ever After and Call me Vanilla. What is the Merclipse like? Never heard of anything like it. Also, do you let your flavors steep or are you able to enjoy them right away? Just curious. Seems to vary from person to person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread