Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
I got a sample of that as well as cherry blossom tea. I look forward to trying them. Both are flavors I have debated ordering.
I love the cherry blossom! You're in for a sweet, flowery treat.
I want to hear more descriptions of Catnip. Is it sweet and herbally? Is it tea-like? ? ? ?

Axismundixl

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
The Netherlands
I think Alice in Vapeland sells to the Netherlands, The website opens Tuesday nights for orders and closes when the capacity is reached. I highly suggest the Little bit of everything sampler that way you can try 16 flavors. Be sure to look in the oddities room and in the c-room behind the red door for additional flavors. I am a HUGH fan of AiV vapes...enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole

https://vapeland.org

Thanks! More tips are welcome :)

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
I want to hear more descriptions of Catnip. Is it sweet and herbally? Is it tea-like? ? ? ?

It is like a cup of homegrown catbip tea that you have let cool down,,,,not a sweet vape, just herbal, cool and fresh..

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Decided to try yet another new flavor (new for me) from the samples I got from my friend. I didn't expect much because I've tried similar flavors several times and was always disappointed.

I tried Pun'kin Tumble and it was divine. I really tasted the pumpkin w/a slight spice and a soft cream. I'm blown away by AiVs juices and you can tell there's a lot of love and care put into making these juices.

I just wish my extra boost of flavor orders of Cupcake City and LLC were done steeping. I'm having withdraws on these 2 flavors right now. :(

What's a good approx steep time frame for these 2?

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
Since I won the gc, I decided to step outside my comfort zone and try LEA, Call Me Vanilla, 'Twas Brillig, and Punkin Tumble. I struggle to take chances but am really looking for some variety. Reading how many of you keep some of these flavors on hand at all times is very reassuring! I ordered some LLC last month but haven't tried it yet.

Twas Brillig could easily be my ADV! Punkin Tumble is very, very good! I need to check out Call Me Vanilla again. It was in a PT2 a while back that had "issues" and I never got around to doing it up right. Have a bit left and will have to try it in the KFL!

Even with best intentions, missed the portal, urgh! Was expecting it to be open Wednesday morning, but alas! Must get my cart ready on Sunday evenings like I used to.:facepalm: I must admit, I am slacking on my AiV portal preparation!!!!:blink:

Joe P.

Mar 9, 2014
At Home
AiV_Tea_Table.jpg

Getting certificate errors from your site.
Certificate expired 10-27-2013.

Last edited:

catmomma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
DC Metro Area

Cheshire Catnip has become one of my favorite juices. It's one of the only non-bakery type flavors I love. Yes, it is herbally, As someone stated it tastes like vaping catnip tea. Catnip is in the mint family so it has a minty overtone with a bit of coolness, not menthol in any way but the coolness is there. The mint is more of a dried mint taste. I also get just a tiny hint of anise, but not pronounced at all. It could be from the herb itself since some mints have an anise-y hint to them. It is not sweet. and is very soothing and refreshing at the same time. I have heard from devotees that it has healing properties as well and some swear that it cures headaches and helps migranes. If you like herbal teas, you will probably love it.

PS. despite it being catnip it does nothing for my cats :p

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
I got the cherry blossom last week and the Catnip one this week. I like the cherry blossom one. It's like and tastes like it should. The catnip one I just got yesterday/Wednesday and so far it's not bad but I'm letting it sit. So far there's none that I've tried from this brand that I've hated. I think I will end up like this last order the best. (Lavender, Vanilla and Merclipse) I mixed a little of Call me Vanilla w/ Ahlusion's House Cherry... good stuff.

Hi there. I've liked Chishire Catnip from day one. It's one of the first flavors I ever ordered. I don't keep as much of it on hand as some of the others, but it is a flavor that when I need something really different, it's the one that I always run too. It also doesn't seem to change flavor any as it steeps. It tastes the same now as it did a couple of months ago, at least it does to me.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Cheshire Catnip has become one of my favorite juices. It's one of the only non-bakery type flavors I love. Yes, it is herbally, As someone stated it tastes like vaping catnip tea. Catnip is in the mint family so it has a minty overtone with a bit of coolness, not menthol in any way but the coolness is there. The mint is more of a dried mint taste. I also get just a tiny hint of anise, but not pronounced at all. It could be from the herb itself since some mints have an anise-y hint to them. It is not sweet. and is very soothing and refreshing at the same time. I have heard from devotees that it has healing properties as well and some swear that it cures headaches and helps migranes. If you like herbal teas, you will probably love it.

PS. despite it being catnip it does nothing for my cats :p

Ha Ha Ha. I threatened Paleo with vaping it at his house to try to drive his cats nuts. I won't repeat what he told me. LMAO. I also thought Catnip had a nice coolness to it without being overpowering. It is a lovely flavor to use when you want to change up from all the warmer flavors.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Decided to try yet another new flavor (new for me) from the samples I got from my friend. I didn't expect much because I've tried similar flavors several times and was always disappointed.

I tried Pun'kin Tumble and it was divine. I really tasted the pumpkin w/a slight spice and a soft cream. I'm blown away by AiVs juices and you can tell there's a lot of love and care put into making these juices.

I just wish my extra boost of flavor orders of Cupcake City and LLC were done steeping. I'm having withdraws on these 2 flavors right now. :(

What's a good approx steep time frame for these 2?

A good rule of thumb is if it is a "bakery" juice, they tend to take 3-4 weeks for the flavor to develop completely. I tend to mix the cupcake with fruity flavors as it doesn't have as much flavor as I like. It is a little to subtle for me.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
A smeary, bleary, patch, has appeared in the air in the slightly purplish, reddish-blue, Vapelandian Atmosphere. It wobbles just above the meadow between the Highrise/Penthouse area and Tea Table Setting center of this idyllic place. The disturbed sky becomes a bit more distinct and a backdrop of the void of space, stars twinkling, appears and YardByrd can be seen; he is slighly out of focus, blurry, and wavering a bit. His platinum "YB" medallion appears to be totally encased in ice! He nods once, as if pecking at the void, and an shard of ice drops from the portal into the air and drops to the ground of the verdant mall below, sticking in the ground, standing upright, it's tetrahedron shape holding some amorphous figure. The shard shatters and suddenly James, YardByrd's assistant, appears.

Dressed in a very bright red tuxedo, his white cummberbund, with royal blue crewel worked edges, mirrors the pleasant sky blue of his tie. His clean white tux shirt is accented by two very large ruby cufflinks. He looks aloft, thin white hair neatly combed, light reflecting from his shining scalp, and golden rimmed glasses, and YardByrd, and the portal, fade away. He places his right arm around his waist, and holding his left arm out, bows low, the glint of reflected light from his jewelry, striking the black patent leather dress shoes, he wears, reflecting beams for an instant. He stands erect and speaks:

"Hail, lauds, greetings, and salutations, fellow Vapelandians! We have been much consumed with our current status of late. While traveling the Realms, our detractors, dislikers, and those who have displayed emnity toward us, for some reason, sent forth a tremendous energy that locked on to us an sought to draw us into the Realm of Oblivion! Fighting our best, against these unsought and negative powers and energies, we were just barely able to escape Oblivion. Alas! We landed instead in the Realm of Obscurity and struggle to be free of it and once again unfettered in our travels of the Realms. Though obscure we are managing to marshall our energies hence this brief visit; having a valid point to come visit seemed to aid us here. It is indeed ironic that it conincedentally occurs with the birthday of one of our founders -Happy Birthday Jah! We wish you many more healthy, prosperous, and joyous ones. Thank you for your dedication to a business ethic, and ideal, that continues to deliver a superior product to the marketplace. Well done! Viva Jah!

Finally, today, I opened an extremely well steeped bottle of Zombie Apocalypse. It is 24mg and the date on it is 4-17-13. Taking an original Protank, that was very problematic, and I thought I could never use, I purchased an Aerobase for it, put in a new 2.1 Ohm head, filled it with this aged ZA, put it on my Provari and proceeded to vape and evaluate. I have tried several different settings but currently am at 3.4 volts and 5.5 ohms. Here is my 100% totally subjective reaction:

The throat hit of the ZA appears to have geometrically increased; it is intense to say the least. The flavor is absolutely amazing! The extreme blending and mixing seems to have totally enmeshed the flavor. The cake is smooth and even and the Strawberry seems to be mellow, a bit "drier", for lack of a better term, and very, very, clean. There is almost a nut-like sweetness to the fruit flavor. I started at 4.1 volts but the throat hit was just too intense for me. I gradually lowered the voltage until the throat hit was more in line with my preferences. The flavor has remained very smooth, extremely well pronounced, and blended. I am getting massive amounts of vapor too. The debate continues, in this thread, regarding the steeping of this e-liquid, and the possible loss of flavor, once well steeped ZA is opened. I will endeavor, with my employers focused energies, and help, to return again, in a week or so, if possible, to report on the quality of this elixir."

Suddenly James appears blurry like he was out of focus and then he sharpens again.

"My employer and I both agree that his message, that I bear, speaks for us both: Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland! Viva Vapeland!" James bows low, in the same manner as before, and when he rises his left hand twists the right arm ruby cufflink clock wise. Both gems turn into speakers! They emit a farewell, as James, slowly fades, reaching into his breast coat pocket and leaving a parchment with clear calligraphy etched on it. "CAW!"

"You may my glories and my state depose
but not my griefs still am I king of those"

~Shakespeare Richard II Act 4, Scene 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread