Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mden89

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2015
Wahwik, Rhode Island
Just popped white rabbit in the tank for the first time today. :) I see a bigger bottle in my future.

UH-OH........White Rabbit.....the addiction begins!!!:w00t:

I wasnt able really get into white rabbit. Perhaps i need to let it steep longer. I did however fall in love with most of the other flavors <3

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
I wasnt able really get into white rabbit. Perhaps i need to let it steep longer. I did however fall in love with most of the other flavors <3

White Rabbit needs a really long steep (at least a month) to reach its full potential. Most of us who are addicts of the rabbit keep a bottle steeping while we use a bottle that's been steeped....it's that good!:)

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
White Rabbit needs a really long steep (at least a month) to reach its full potential. Most of us who are addicts of the rabbit keep a bottle steeping while we use a bottle that's been steeped....it's that good!:)

This is what I do. My vape cabinet looks crazy!!! :shock: I do it for the steeping and also for the times when money is tighter. I know I can go quite a while without buying a thing so when I have a bit saved I indulge on back ups. I never go below two 60's of White Rabbit, Bombana, or FFF. I am probably going to add SBA to that bunch as well next time I have a bit saved. For my other loves, Afternoon Tea, Lemon Loves cake etc. I keep one 60 as back up. I have also been able to help out friends in need this way too. It always feels good when you can help those in need. :banana:

Mden89

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2015
Wahwik, Rhode Island
This is what I do. My vape cabinet looks crazy!!! :shock: I do it for the steeping and also for the times when money is tighter. I know I can go quite a while without buying a thing so when I have a bit saved I indulge on back ups. I never go below two 60's of White Rabbit, Bombana, or FFF. I am probably going to add SBA to that bunch as well next time I have a bit saved. For my other loves, Afternoon Tea, Lemon Loves cake etc. I keep one 60 as back up. I have also been able to help out friends in need this way too. It always feels good when you can help those in need. :banana:

Amen sista! Aint it the best feeling?!

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost

Jode, we are of like minds! All of my samples always go to someone in need, and if I have extra bottles or juice, they do too. I really believe in PIFing when it comes to vaping, and if I can help someone kick the analog habbit....I will!!!:)

Miller319

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Connecticut
hahaha, I see the cat's still in the bag. Too funny! :D Love your avatar!

I'm using a variety I've purchased from local shops. Forgive me, being away from home, I can't list them all. The one I have with me is Alchemist - Mystic Mist. When I first got started, I looked for things that were close to what I was used to - tobacco cigs. Now that I've been doing this awhile, I'm exploring other flavors. I have a vanilla, and one that is tobacco and toffee. Several mint/menthol varieties and some unflavored - which I use to mellow out some that are too sweet/strong for me.

If I had to pick a fav so far, it would be the tobacco toffee - it's not as sweet as it sounds and seems just about right for my taste buds. ;)
Thanks!

I had a similar experience, trying to match tobacco. It wasn't until I got it through my thick head that it'll never be exactly the same, that I decided to see Vaping as it's own unique thing. Indeed, what a wonderful thing it is....especially with the help of talented builders and amazing juice blenders! I don't see any Tobacco-ish flavors around my stash at the moment, but I do like a good RY4 once in awhile.

I used to smoke menthols once in awhile, usually when sick or just bumming one from a friend. I never really had many menthol vapes until a recent Zamplebox (a Mad Mikes blend) sent me one. Not bad, but I wanted to see what AiV had for menthol instead, now that you've reminded me.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Thanks Paleo and same to you. My husband and I are celebrating our Silver Anniversary a day early. He travels for work and will be gone for the actual so we plan to go out to eat some place tonight. I eat out so seldom it is quite the quandary to pick just one place. :lol: My after dinner treat is usually FFF, SBA or LLC but I think tonight I might actually enjoy a real sweet for a change. Top it all off with a little Cheshire Catnip and call it a wonderful night! Enjoy your Monday everybody!!:thumbs:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Thanks Paleo and same to you. My husband and I are celebrating our Silver Anniversary a day early. He travels for work and will be gone for the actual so we plan to go out to eat some place tonight. I eat out so seldom it is quite the quandary to pick just one place. :lol: My after dinner treat is usually FFF, SBA or LLC but I think tonight I might actually enjoy a real sweet for a change. Top it all off with a little Cheshire Catnip and call it a wonderful night! Enjoy your Monday everybody!!:thumbs:

Congrats on the Silver Jode!:banana: I hope you and your Hubby have a wonderful evening!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Really?! I couldn't handle that flavor. I do enjoy most of the other oddity flavors though!

I love CC although I completely understand that it might not appeal to all. I need to get it in a lower mg so I can vape it more often. I tootle so seldom now that my 15's are getting neglected. It reminds me of a tea I used to drink (when we had a loose tea place near by) that was for tummy trouble. It was light and a bit minty and nice and smooth. For me, CC is a very nice evening vape to sit and relax with.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com

<3 Congrats to you and your hubby! <3 I hope you two had romantic dinner!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hello all! What a crazy tuesday it is! We have launched a "Max VG" button for each flavor and Single Bedroom Apartment has made its way onto the main page! Pun'kin Tumble (one of my personal favorites!) has been moved to the Mathom Drawer. I was so excited for SBA's arrival but so sad to see Pun'kin Tumble move out.

I hope you all have been doing fantastic the past few weeks! Sorry I have been so absent. All of these changes we have been going through along with the VG line release has been hectic to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread