Alien Visions E-Juice - Moving (in 2 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
A little over 2 months, at this point. What does this mean? Not much right now. We're still awaiting construction to finish on our new facilities and a new home. A tentative date of middle August has been set for our construction to complete so you will see some more updates and highlights as we get closer to that time.

Let me setup an answer bank:

• How long will you close when you move facilities? A week to two weeks. We did fairly well on our last move and we plan to repeat the process again this year.
  • How long until you move? Right now 2 months to 2 1/2 months. (this will get updated as we get closer to our actual date)
  • Where are you moving to? California, Lancaster. About 40 to 50 minutes north of L.A. toward the desert.
  • Why are you moving? Zero net energy, needed more space, time for a change, planning for the future. (use which ever excuse pleases you, they are all equally right.)
  • Are there plans for a store front? Another reason why we are moving. Yes, there are plans in the works right now.
  • Will this delay new flavors? Unfortunately, yes. Only as long as it takes us to setup and prep the new facilities.
  • Will there be stock outages? TBH I hope so. We have a LOT of stock to move so we'll likely have a few sales to help us off-load some of it before the move but we will plan to have stock at the facility when we move.
  • Will you hold sales before you move and once you are re-established? Yes. Always. If we hold a sale just for kicks we'll definitely be celebrating the move with a couple.

I'll add more answers if something comes up.

Note: I just wanted to let everyone know that we're headed for a new move. Anyone who was with us through the last one would probably want an update with this new move as we do have interruptions in customer support and can't get to a computer easily during these times.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Oh, i thought of a question.....will you be close to a sort facility or annex like you are now or should we expect shipping times to increase by a day?

Good question. I'll check it out and get back to you. If the annex is in the city I'll make sure it's where we deliver to.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Jeez, I'd be scared to death to move to California. Surprised they haven't banned or at least taxed e-cig suppliers out of existence already.

Normally I'd be with ya, but getting a zero-net energy home frees up a LOT of money. This isn't as much a business move as it is a family move in that regard. The move back to the states back in 2009 was rushed. This is an effort to really resettle.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Normally I'd be with ya, but getting a zero-net energy home frees up a LOT of money. This isn't as much a business move as it is a family move in that regard. The move back to the states back in 2009 was rushed. This is an effort to really resettle.

Yeah, zero net energy is way cool. Hate to open my electric bill. This heat has my meter spinning like a top.

MrAftrmth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
LosAngeles
im in cali.. will there be california tax on my future gorilla juice purchases online?

oh.. and THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.

:evil:

GJ.jpg

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
im in cali.. will there be california tax on my future gorilla juice purchases online?

oh.. and THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.

Unfortunately it is required to charge tax in the same state, so yeah we will be charged tax. But on the bright side, our shipments will get here a bit sooner :) Plus, if you are up for the drive you could visit the storefront. Lancaster is a bit out of the way for me, but still good to know it is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread