Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Hapilung.jpg

Beginning April 17th Alien Visions E-Juice will hold its first annual AARS (Alien Aviation Remembrance Sale). Don't let the acronym fool you this isn't about pirates! AARS is about our REAL alien aviation pioneers, and the day is to be set in memoriam of Hapilung one of alien aviations finest pilots whose tragic end over Aurora, Texas in 1897 set the alien aviation world on its head and redefined alien aviation safety standards forever.

For those of you too busy to keep abreast of alien aviation or for those *giggle* humans who still don't know. Hapilung was the brave Martian pilot who designed, streamlined, and tested the first low orbit re-entry system for the X001.0001.25.5001 hyper drive (Humans call it the "Alcubierre Metric Warp Drive" *double giggle*) You can read up on local news about the issue here:

Aurora, Texas UFO incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alien Visions E-Juice would like to remember this brave soul on the 115th anniversary of his standard setting flight and his tragic landing. Few, even in the alien aviation circles, know that the flight was a success and led to our standard model hyper drive ships that we operate to this day. In fact the real tragedy is how Hapilung's unsecured cell phone slid off his dashboard upon low-orbit entry and got jammed under his brake pedal keeping him from being able to slow down for landing. So in this way Hapilung is not only the pioneer of hyper drives that we know this day but also the example case for our current "mobile device in space flight" legislation.

For these reasons and uncountable others we salute you and hold this 15% off sale in remembrance or your sacrifice and celebration of all that it has given us. We will continue the sale for 7 days, just as you continued to orbit rural Texas, America, Earth for seven days until your fuel ran out and you plummeted to the ground.

Hapilung, this is for YOU.

TL,DR: We're holding a 15% off sale for 7 days.
Note: Bulk orders will be online during the sale, however, prices will be adjusted to non-sale levels. (Bulk purchasers are already getting a hyper-drive deal)

Time: Starts 8am CST April 17th and ends at 11:59pm CST on the 23rd of April (OR) when we take the website down should we reach order capacity.

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
CRAP! My birthday isn't until May 27th! Was going to use some of my birthday $$ to stock up on some GJ and BB 100ml.... What a deal that would have been!

Edit.... Nevermind... convinced a member of my family to jump on this deal for me. 100ml of BB 100ml of GJ coming my way.... Thanks! :) Happy early birthday to me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread