Status
Not open for further replies.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I wanted to order some ejuice from alien Visions but ran into a big problem trying to register and I can't order w/o registering. The registration button just took me to a Profile page, it's not a registration page.

Also, there is no way to contact them....no contact email given. Anybody know anything about this site?

Also....they list this ecf as a supporting forum but they're not listed here....

A_T_X

May 22, 2010
Texas
I believe I filled that out the first time when ordering from avejuice as well. The 'profile' just populates certain aspects of your information when you log in. They don't store CC information to my knowledge (always have to type it in again).

Well worth making a profile/registering. It is currently my favorite juice and Boba's is all that I have been vaping lately.

I don't know if they are part of the forum suppliers (they don't have their own subforum?). However, many people on here will vouch for them.

Make sure you are ordering from avejuice.com

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
Yes, I'm on the right site (avejuice.com) but I think you've misunderstood me. I can't sign in because I can't register. "Registration" takes me to a Profile page I cannot see. It's almost entirely black. There are words that barely appear such as "User ID", "Password", and everything else you'd normally see on a registration page...but there's no way to imput my information.

I also can't write to them through their "Support" button because the very exact same black profile page comes up, leaving me nowhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread