Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Ultroner Alieno SEVO-70W Box mod

The Ultroner Alieno SEVO-70W mod is powered by a single 18650 battery (not included) and is compatible with atomizers up to 24mm in diameter.

This mod is made of stabilized wood and stainless steel.

The Sevo-70W Chipset allows it to be used in VW, Bypass, TC (Ni / Ti / SS) modes.

The Ultroner Alieno mod is offered in two versions, one with a SEVO-70 chip and one with DNA60.

Note: Packaging and accessories may vary from batch to batch. All images are for reference purposes only.

Enjoy the reading.

The black cardboard packaging goes well with the gold-colored decorations, on the front there is the name (Alieno) and the stylized Mod, on the back are the specifications and the content, there are also the social links of the brand, warnings and the inevitable logos & brands.

1.jpg

2.jpg

The opening of the box is gull-wing with a magnet for the closed position, inside the box the mod is housed in a soft sponge container.

3.jpg

Package Contents:
    1 x Ultroner Alieno SEVO-70W Box Mod
    1 x user manual

4.jpg

Dimensions and features:
    Dimensions: 41x88x30mm
    Weight: 88gr
    Material: Stabilized wood and stainless steel
    Chipset: SEVO-70
    0.98 "OLED screen
    Modes: Watt, Mech, Ni, Ti, SS
    Battery: Single 18650 (not included)
    Output: 1-70W
    Resistance range supported: 0.1-3.0ohm
    Thread: 510
    Double power button, ergonomic design
    Replacement battery tube (not included)
    compatible with 24mm atomizers

5.jpg

6.jpg

Available colors:

7.jpg

The Alieno has a cute design is ergonomic, much narrower than a normal 18650 Box and is slightly wider than a Classic 18650 Tube, also it weighs little.

The side profile of the Alieno allows you to see the Fire key (one on each side), the stabilized wood structure has a beautiful craftsmanship and its curves are softly joined and rounded.
    The stainless steel tube that contains the 18650 cell is wrapped with good precision by the wooden structure.

8.jpg

9.jpg

Observing the Mod from the front it seems to visualize the head of an ET, on the side of its forehead there are the two black eyes, deep and shiny that scrutinize you, really a successful design for having two Fire buttons.

Arranged vertically there is the 0.98 "monochromatic screen that contains all the information useful for the vape, Ω of the coil, Volt, battery graphic level, set power, set mode, total number of Puffs.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The rear part of the Alieno is mainly composed of the stainless steel tube that contains the cell, the upper part is connected with the cup, the lower part extends like a foot to ensure a greater support surface for the mod, making it stable.

11.jpg

Ultroner Alieno, top view and bottom view:

12.jpg

The cup is slightly recessed, the pin 510 (plated / gold) is spring loaded, it is possible to mount atomizers up to 24mm in diameter.

13.jpg

The lower part of the Alieno features a cap that can be unscrewed to access the compartment / battery, the negative contact pole is adjustable, the cell vent holes are located under the handle to screw / unscrew the cap.

Also on the bottom of the mod in a recessed and protected position there are the tiny up / down adjustment keys, they are used to adjust the modes within the menu and obviously also serve to adjust the power.

14.jpg

15.jpg

The stainless steel tube that houses the 18650 cell can be replaced with others with a different design (optional).

16.jpg

How the Ultroner Alieno Mod works:

The Sevo 70 Chipset offers three different delivery modes (VW, Bypass, TC) it has a range of use in VW from 1 to 70W with an increase / decrease of 0.1W at a time.
    - Five clicks to turn the mod on / off.
    - To lock the mod press the Up / Down keys together.
    - To change vaping mode, click the fire button three times.
    - To enter the setting (Puff, curve adjustment, stealth mode, screen rotation) press the down / fire buttons together
    - To navigate the menu use the Up and Down buttons, to confirm press Fire, to return to the menu press the fire button twice.
    - To adjust the Wattage in TC mode, press the fire button twice and use Up / Down to select.
    - TCR mode and setting: from the TC menu press the Up / fire buttons together and use Up / Down for selection.

17.jpg

18.jpg

Dimensional comparison with one of the smaller 18650 Mods the Target-II from Vaporesso, the Alieno is taller, but is very narrow and has almost the same handling as a circuited tube.

19.jpg

Final conclusions.

Surely this Mod uses quality components and is built with care in an artisanal way, however for those who want to stand out more and are willing to spend a little more there is also the version with DNA 60 on which at the moment I do not have further information.

The charging port on this Sevo-70 is missing ... Not bad! Also because it is always advisable to use an external charger for the replaceable cells, both for safety reasons and not to unnecessarily tire the Mod circuits. Therefore, no firmware updates are foreseen, you can see that that's okay and I trust you.

The great strength of this Alieno with Sevo-70 chipset, in my opinion is to be a product with a Hi-End dress and to have a good reliable chipset and quite rich in features.

The double Fire button as well as being of strong aesthetic impact I must say that in practical use it proves useful, much better than uncomfortable mods that are born with a single side button, therefore in terms of comfort and leaving out the sought-after form factor, the double Fire it turns out to be at least on par with solutions having a single front button.

I am very satisfied with this Mod, aesthetically I like it and I also like it for its maneuverability and for what the Sevo-70 circuit offers (which I already use with pleasure on the SBS SupBox by SXK) ... So if to vape well you are at the looking for a light Mod, which weighs as much as a Pico 75, which is precious but not very expensive, the Alieno by Ultroner I recommend it quietly.

I thank the site www.sacowin.com for sending this product for the review:
    Ultroner Alieno Stabwood Mod – SAC

20.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread