All Mods PV Desk Holder/Caddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjayd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
San Diego
Why doesn't their link for their site work anymore?

Just ordered one of these from Red Sky mods. AWESOME!!!:thumbs:

Dual Level Tube caddy

What a beautiful desktop display case!! SO Glad I found this thread!!!
I went to Home Depot today and spent $50.00 on wood (polar butcher block) to build my own.
Was searching around in the ECF forum to find pics of what people were doing---then came across dspins thread!!!
WOW, for the same amount of money I could buy one (including shipping) for the same price!!! Plus this unit is nicer than anything I could make at home with my archaic tools :)
Dspin, thanks so much for sharing!!! My wife is going to be so much happier, my desk will be clean and organized. No more vape gear spread "all over hell and back"!!

Dutch81

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Miami/Chicago
About to put the finishing touches on a prototype, will post updated pics in my gallery soon. I like a lot of the stands out there but I only have one Vape (a ProVari Mini) and a ton of juice/accessories that needed organizing. Now every piece has its place. Steeping and refilling is easier too now. Going to drill a few more holes on the corners to hold more tools (siringes, toothpicks, etc.) and maybe put one more groove between the 2 rows of juice for a 3rd spot for accessories like atomizers, more cartons, etc. One things for sure, it will be stained... Just not sure with what yet. Any suggestions? It is poplar wood so there are some additional steps.

Finished product, what do you think guys?

Profile pic looks like it hasn't updated yet but check out my album to see a custom PV rack painted and completed.

Last edited:

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
What this guy said !
glare.gif

Heh, same here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread