All my liquid tastes bad today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustypioneer

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
Southern California
So I wake up this morning and go for a morning vape and my cartos seem to taste like chemicals. I like to use 3 different cartos with 3 different flavors everyday. 2 of the cartos were re-fills, which I think I may have done a lazy job of cleaning so I could understand those not tasting good, but 1 of them was brand new. And all of them taste bad in like a chemical kind of way. I'm a bit confused.

All the flavors are kept separately in my drawer. And none of them are older than a couple weeks.

I was atty dripping the night before a lot more than I probably ever have.

Is there maybe something wrong with my battery that could give it bad taste? That's all I could think of for causing this.

Thanks.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
No, its not likely to be your battery dusty, but it could be you...

I am assuming you are a fairly new vaper, and as such your taste buds are going through a transition, which is normal. We have all been there.

When smoking our taste buds simply give up and dont work very well. Then we begin vaping, and at first we may like the Tobacco flavours or hate them, so we try different flavours till we settle on one we like, and then all of a sudden, that tastes bad too, so confusion reigns for a while. Then we discover that our food tastes different, things we once liked now taste terrible, and so on...

This can go on for months, I remember getting a bottle of juice, which I swore blind was off, whatever off meant...lol, and I sent it back, and the supplier rang me and said, its fine, and he was right, it was fine, it was me that was the problem. Everything I tried tasted foul, so, dont give up.

Try a fruit type flavour if you have one to cleanse your taste buds a bit, and see how that goes.

Another cause is Menthol Mouth... a condition where we have vaped too much menthol and it diminishes the taste buds for a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread