All my liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joog

Dec 29, 2018
D4130C5C-0233-4C47-9855-E7875ABE6D18.jpeg
I was looking for the best dessert or cereal brands! I heard (The Cloud Chemist) was one of the best cereal/dessert brands out there. I ordered Cereal Science and Loopy Fruit from his website. Then ordered Pebz (fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA) from another online. My very first e-liquid was Cereal Milk & Bedrock from a homemade vendor here in town and I can’t stop thinking about fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA but from a better source.

Let me know what your guy’s favor dessert or cereal flavors are and what brand they’re from! I’m looking at Holy Conoli brand right now. I really want a Strawberry Shortcake liquid, or Blueberry Cobler or Blueberry Pie flavoring if possible. Or has anyone tried Cirus Cookies?

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I can’t get enough of Creamy P from the RNR White line at Apollo vape (it’s simply the best peaches and cream I’ve ever had). I’ve vaped nothing else for the last 6 months. The only downside is that I don’t want to vape anything else and I DIY but haven’t been able to come close to cloning it. So pay retail even though I have enough nic and flavors to never have to buy premade juice :(
I’m sure you’ll get some great suggestions here. Tastes definitely vary though, I’ve purchased juice that despite rave reviews, I find in-vapeable.
Have fun with the suggestions, it’s always interesting to hear what others can’t vape without!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread