Alloy Blends Electrum Lustor E liquid Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2013
Kansas City, MO, United States
I traded for this e liquid on the ECF for sale and trade forum. So I really can't speak to the manufacture's customer service. So we will just head right to the review.

Let's start with Alloy Blends product description. "Lustor is a multi-layered vape, that presents different flavor notes with every puff. It will amaze you with its deep, extravagant blend of vanilla dessert flavors blended with delicious, fresh cream". My e liquid came in a clear glass 30ml bottle. With a black screw on cap. The label said it was 30ml, 6mg and a forge number. I am not sure about the PG/VG ratio, could be 30/70 or 40/60.

I will start with the initial smell. Vanilla custard, yep very good vanilla custard! It even smells complex in the bottle.
The flavor is spot on vanilla custard. It tastes just like the traditional vanilla custard just like mom used to make! he vanilla is just like the real vanilla that you would use in the kitchen, smooth and warm ohhhh so good. You also get the eggyness in there as well as just a hint of crust. Each of these notes are individual and they blend together in this flavor too. That is what gives this e liquid such a complex and keep you coming back for more imo. It just begs you to pick out each flavor then it makes you think how good it is together.

The throat hit on this e liquid is light as would be expected on 6mg e liquid. But on this one I dont imaging it being a huge throat hit even at higher nic levels. Just my opinion.

Lustor produces a nice amount of vapor. As I said before just from looking at the thickness of this e liquid it appears to be a little higher in VG so one would expect more vapor production.

I would give Lustor two thumbs up! This is just my kind of vape. It imo would be an evening after dinner vape. dessert without the calories!!! And if I had a nice cup of coffee with it, ohhhhh yeah. Yes it will be on my reorder list for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread