Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi friends! I can't believe it's almost been a whole year for me! I just want to say, I could not have done it without ALL of you here on this forum!! Thank you for all your support! I feel I'm at a point now that hopefully I can help others with some things you all have taught me over this Year! Just wanted to thank everyone who supported me through this year! You all mean so much to me!:D

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
congratulations.gif
realsis!

Wonderful achievement!:)

Now you can Show Your True Colors!<=Link

1excited.gif

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Thanks everyone!! Nope I sure didn't think I'd be saying this a year ago. It's so funny, when I first quit my hubby was still smoking. He saw how vaping was working for me and miricle of miricle he quit and started vaping too! He's a short ways behind me in time. If you would have known me you would have said, SHE WILL NEVER QUIT SMOKING! But I Did it!! My brother told me a funny thing this Christmas. He said, " wow, you don't stink like smoke anymore sis"... funny, we never think we actually Stink but I guess we did.. I'm so glad to be a part of all of you!! Again, Thank you.♡

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Thanks everyone!! Nope I sure didn't think I'd be saying this a year ago. It's so funny, when I first quit my hubby was still smoking. He saw how vaping was working for me and miricle of miricle he quit and started vaping too! He's a short ways behind me in time. If you would have known me you would have said, SHE WILL NEVER QUIT SMOKING! But I Did it!! My brother told me a funny thing this Christmas. He said, " wow, you don't stink like smoke anymore sis"... funny, we never think we actually Stink but I guess we did.. I'm so glad to be a part of all of you!! Again, Thank you.♡

Was this the same husband who was so disapproving of vaping when you started? Good work! :) And congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread